Sign in to follow this  
Sansa Phoenix

Polls for changes to PvE... Please vote!

If everyone wants a poll, here ya go.

There are three. Please take the time to visit them to cast your votes, and share these links with anyone you know playing on official Atlas PvE servers. 

Share them around... The more votes, the better!

EDIT: Since they have changed the claim system plans, this poll is no longer valid. And to be honest, I'm not bothering with another one. This idea of letting one company own a whole island forcing the rest of us to pay taxes to the owning tribe is bullshit. 

For as much as they said they were listening to us, they really didn't listen to us at all, did they? 

Thank you, guys, for helping out. I wish the devs would have actually listened to us. 

Edited by Sansa Phoenix
Polls no longer valid due to recent capt log..
  • Like 1

Think the only one I went against the grain on was the 'happy with no claims'.  I mean, I have only ever lived in lawless, have no idea what it's like having a claim.  Never been able to place a flag in the absolute red covering each and every island...   for me, no flags can only be good  😉

• Like 2

PVP with player shops but PVE solely vendors -- 100% determine that PVE should have player shops -- it really is a no brainer and without trade you have no PVE or player based economy, this was expressed eons ago in many posts and yet they deem no player shops in ports on PVE - wakey wakey atlas. 

J

No players shops in PVE? 😆
What do they think we will be doing in this game in the future? Relaxing on our hammocks and get some sunlight? Oh wait, there are no hammocks ...

Thumbs up for PVE player shops and hammocks!

Edited by Tinschn
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, Vorxius said:

Think the only one I went against the grain on was the 'happy with no claims'.  I mean, I have only ever lived in lawless, have no idea what it's like having a claim.  Never been able to place a flag in the absolute red covering each and every island...   for me, no flags can only be good 

Having played so long in ark, both pvp and pve, I can tell you that being able to claim land was half what drew me to play Atlas. If you claim a piece of land, no one can build on it but you, unless YOU state otherwise. it prevents a great deal of griefing by trolls and asshats who like to box you in, gate your boats, pillar/foundation spam huge chunks of land if not whole islands. 

It gives you a place to ensure you KEEP a place of your own, and all you have to do is visit your base at least once every week or so to keep the time up on it. Its a great feature, and removal of it would turn all of atlas pve into lawless regions, and if you haven't experienced the griefing/pillar/foundation spam, then you're in the minority. truly. 

• Like 1

the third poll is 100% wrong.  Pve get player shops in freeports only and PvE get them in freeports and settlements. 

I'm ok with shops in freeports, would give an excuse for a cargo ship 🙂

I was under the impression that there are no shops in PvE...... but if there are just on FP islands, then that's no so bad... most places live within a stones throw

42 minutes ago, Sansa Phoenix said:

I was told that PvE wasn't getting player shops at all, only PvP. AND I read it multiple places. 

Watch the live stream. or read the Capt. log. this quote is straight from the Capt. log:

Rest of the Notes

- New Feature: Player shops in freeports. Players can set up automated shops in each Freeport, listing loot for sale and naming their own gold coin prices.

I voted but the tone of the polls was pretty biased. Also not enough options, for example the claims question should have taken account of other problems with claims, it wasn't just some companies took too many, but the contesting and claiming itself were both bad mechanics for PVE.

Should have been an option for limited claims per company plus claims despawn on expiry, claiming is immediate (waiting is tedious) and remain as long as maintained. Also no change of ownership of buildings - there were a lot of problems with the current claiming system in PVE, not just some players took too many.