Sign in to follow this  
Gumbie

DUMB SHIP PROTECTION

Hope to god you guys are changing this stupid bs get stuck on a raft because of what ship protection stupid shiz I mean come on!  I just got hit by a croc while gliding which causes me to fall on someone's raft and now im stuck because you guys couldn't figure a better way to fix the issue which was so many better choices like offline protection like buildings would have worked but no you guys did some stupid bs that makes people slide around on a ship like there a broke dick minnow, im sick of losing gear or backtracking for stupid mistake made by choices that your teams made.   Remove this aspect of the game its a worthless ideal should have never been put in place in first place.

• Thanks 1

Yup, their system is dumb. A small dot when you're on an enemy ship and should be fine, regen is slow enough as it is people wont troll. I guess they could always medkits up, but should be able to make medkits non-effective for like 10 min after being on an enemy ship in PvE zones

Edited by Bad News Bear

2 hours ago, Remo said:

punch the air till u die or eat poo...

Is that like a mini game or what? Gees come on I agree with the greifing fix being about the worst choice that could be made there.