Abysian

Official tweets ( update 18/03 )

Since not everyone uses twitter. I will try and update this thread asap every time there is an update on twitter.
This way, people that only use the forum can still be updated this way. I'll start with the latest tweet from today.
The date's will be Day/month.

18/03:

16/03:

15/03:

14/03:

12/03:

08/03:

07/03:

05/03:

Edited by Abysian
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 7

Thank you! It's a nightmare that I have to check tweeter for news

21 minutes ago, uaf said:

Thank you! It's a nightmare that I have to check tweeter for news

It's not really news.  More like the hold message that tells you to continue to hold. 

20 minutes ago, Archsenex said:

It's not really news.  More like the hold message that tells you to continue to hold. 

Even that is sufficient, but now i'm sounding like the child at the back of the car saying "are we there yet"

how the hell is it okay to address a few people on twitter about the game and not the actual forums... unacceptable.

Edited by Enki Anunnaki
  • Thanks 4

I would appreciate it greatly if they posted the same info on the forums as they do on Twitter. Even in a locked thread just for them. It doesn’t take that much time to do both.

I avoid social media, and I’m reasonably confident that I’m not the only one.

Thank you for posting the tweets here.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Salty Del said:

I would appreciate it greatly if they posted the same info on the forums as they do on Twitter. Even in a locked thread just for them. It doesn’t take that much time to do both.

I avoid social media, and I’m reasonably confident that I’m not the only one.

Thank you for posting the tweets here.

Jat 3/8 "Lot of questions re: when the PTR will be available. We'll let you guys know a date when we've got one to share, still working on preparing everything for this update at the moment."

Re: next captain's log

Jat 3/8 "We want to space them out a week between the last, if we have something to share. As the previous one went out on a Thursday, the next should be tonight, barring any fires."

Seem like Devs go to discord to get players opinions, so they can twist them and reshape them into some grotesque form of it's previous self and pass that off to devs to work on, go to Twitter to announce patches and updates, and the forums only when they see the torch bearing mob start to form in the distance. It pisses me off they expect me to go to 4-5 different places to give opinions and stay informed

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Archsenex said:

You missed one from Dollie

Wow, this is really an eye opener for me. You would never expect a member of the team to endorse trolling or exploiting.

This now explains alot to me why they have ignored cheaters and exploiters.

I have to say i have no faith in this team at all if this is their views. Very disappointed to see this, was abit deflating to be honest.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Archsenex said:

You missed one from Dollie

That post has nothing to do with updates etc. It's just a funny tweet.

I read this and was like is she really promoting trolling/exploits? Then I watched the video. IT'S HAM AND PIG!!!! I lawled we were grid mates on my adventures in PvP. These guys are hilarious. I broke open a base gave them a bunch of stuff they were super excited. They are more RPers than PvPers. The group he attacks is TPG and their beta tribes. (They offline raid too) TPG has a moto of it's red it's dead and run up to groups and tell them to join or die. They went through and attacked one of their allies tax tribes just because the tax tribe wouldn't surrender all their stuff.

This is the fun though. This is why I love how Dollie posted this. It is 200 IQ. The offline raiding this guy is doing... People are like LOOK AT THE DEVS NOT LISTEN. LOOK AT DOLLIE PROMOTING THIS GAMEPLAY!!!... The patch that has already been announced literally fixes what is happening in the video. The people that complained about it literally played themselves and are showing how ignorant they are. I am way more amused about this than I should be.

~Lotus

• Like 3

On 3/13/2019 at 7:07 AM, Lotus said:

I read this and was like is she really promoting trolling/exploits? Then I watched the video. IT'S HAM AND PIG!!!! I lawled we were grid mates on my adventures in PvP. These guys are hilarious. I broke open a base gave them a bunch of stuff they were super excited. They are more RPers than PvPers. The group he attacks is TPG and their beta tribes. (They offline raid too) TPG has a moto of it's red it's dead and run up to groups and tell them to join or die. They went through and attacked one of their allies tax tribes just because the tax tribe wouldn't surrender all their stuff.

This is the fun though. This is why I love how Dollie posted this. It is 200 IQ. The offline raiding this guy is doing... People are like LOOK AT THE DEVS NOT LISTEN. LOOK AT DOLLIE PROMOTING THIS GAMEPLAY!!!... The patch that has already been announced literally fixes what is happening in the video. The people that complained about it literally played themselves and are showing how ignorant they are. I am way more amused about this than I should be.

~Lotus

its not about the video, its about a moderator being unprofessional. her statement posted above the vid is the problem. So many people see this and notice shes a moderator for grapeshot.. this is very very unprofessional and leaves folks with the wrong impression of grapeshot. or is it the right impression and folks just want to dream that grapeshot is better than this? either way its about perception and professionalism and dollie posting this was a huge mistake.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, MaulerTGD said:

its not about the video, its about a moderator being unprofessional. her statement posted above the vid is the problem. So many people see this and notice shes a moderator for grapeshot.. this is very very unprofessional and leaves folks with the wrong impression of grapeshot. or is it the right impression and folks just want to dream that grapeshot is better than this? either way its about perception and professionalism and dollie posting this was a huge mistake.

I don't see a problem with her post after watching the video.

~Lotus

• Like 2