Sign in to follow this  
Tiberius_theron

RIP PVE

4 hours ago, Erryog said:

1 structure alone  = decaytime 1 hour

every attached structure increases the time by 1 or 2 hours.  in this case a full base will dacay very slow to a maximum of ? 20 days ?  OK  then the Pillar's will grow high . 10x ressources for trolling would be stupid anyway.

Wall spamming is the new meta, just build connected tatch walls all over the place..

in the end people want to reserve spots for future building. I myself experianced someone blocking my expansion with pillars. They removed the pillars after some conversation and i ended up pillaring a lot more than i needed to prevent it from happening again (i removed most of them later again). 

Give people a normal way to grab a decent piece of land (not a whole island for ine player) to build on and they dont need to pillar spam or over claim. If resource spawns were blocked less by builds this game has all the space you need.  

Edited by Jannes Wal

honestly they should not allow more than 5-10 pillars/foundations to be placed on an island without being connected to the same type of material structure. Would need to pave the entire island and block all resources nodes from spawning to stop others from building on it. should probably dramatically decrease the size of the "can't build that close to enemy structure" area of effect, as well. 

Edited by Enki Anunnaki