mishma

pve!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think the solution at the pve server is simple.

1. Change the radius of the building back to the original radius.
2. Unconnected buildings can be demolished immediately.
3. The lawless area of the pvp server is changed to a neutral area, while the lawless area of the pve server is changed to a pvp-capable area.
4. Limit the number of automatic repair boxes Or the number of buildings that are automatically repaired increases as the number of people in the company.

• Like 1

1. Yup

2.Yup

3. Nope. This would mean that people on pve servers would have to sail around zones to avoid pvp zones. Bringing any kind of pvp to pve is a bad idea in my books.

4. This COULD be a good idea, but until we see the repair boxes in action it's hard to tell.

2 hours ago, Greyleaf said:

1. Yup

2.Yup

3. Nope. This would mean that people on pve servers would have to sail around zones to avoid pvp zones. Bringing any kind of pvp to pve is a bad idea in my books.

4. This COULD be a good idea, but until we see the repair boxes in action it's hard to tell.

im betting we wont see them .... too many post expressing their anger at what should have been a simple change limit claim flags add upkeep cost , problem solved , we can protect resources but not take over areas we dont need/ use .. 

PvP activity should not exist or occur on a PvE server, at any point or place.

PvP exists in full glory on a PvP server   :classic_ninja:

• Like 1

Oh, I don't know, in Conan Exiles you had PvP, PVE and PVE-Conflict. PVE-C, buildings were untouchable, the Conflict came during set hours, you could attack other players.  That worked.

6 hours ago, 8ball said:

Oh, I don't know, in Conan Exiles you had PvP, PVE and PVE-Conflict. PVE-C, buildings were untouchable, the Conflict came during set hours, you could attack other players.  That worked.

It may work for that game, but that doesn't mean that the pve players of this game want any part of it. I would not want it added to the existing pve servers, and to add a third type of server to the mix would stretch out an already struggling player base (numbers wise) over 6 servers instead of 4.

On 3/6/2019 at 12:43 AM, Greyleaf said:

It may work for that game, but that doesn't mean that the pve players of this game want any part of it. I would not want it added to the existing pve servers, and to add a third type of server to the mix would stretch out an already struggling player base (numbers wise) over 6 servers instead of 4.

I was just pointing out an option for a combined option.  Good of you to answer for all PVE players.

PvP on a PvE server should only ever be consensual, such as when two companies agree to go to war. The should never ever be forced PvP on a PvE server. if you have a PvP zone then you are forcing PvP when you enter the zone. Not entering the zone is not an option because inevitably you will be required to to complete some objective.

On 3/5/2019 at 8:03 AM, mishma said:

3. The lawless area of the pvp server is changed to a neutral area, while the lawless area of the pve server is changed to a pvp-capable area.

Still no 🙂

No PvP on a PvE server.  Stands to reason.