Sign in to follow this  
Diesel Power

"All tamable creatures will be made breedable"

8 hours ago, Diesel Power said:

Our npc crew work like tamable creatures... will they now be breedable?

That's gonna be... something.

Yep, I can see it now: "Baby demands 8 gold or it will mutiny in 3:31:23!" Swab the deck, baby, or it'll be the plank for ye! Get back ta work! 1 gold an hour, I'll be puttin the little buggers on duty straight from the womb. Manning the guns, the sails, or swabbing the deck, I don't care which. 

• Like 1

I hope you don't need to feed it as long as tames do then 😛 Damn if that kid starts to cry for hours on hours xD 

2 hours ago, Warspectre said:

Yep, I can see it now: "Baby demands 8 gold or it will mutiny in 3:31:23!" Swab the deck, baby, or it'll be the plank for ye! Get back ta work! 1 gold an hour, I'll be puttin the little buggers on duty straight from the womb. Manning the guns, the sails, or swabbing the deck, I don't care which. 

Baby will fit in the cannon...just saying...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, MeatSammich said:

Baby will fit in the cannon...just saying...

Yeah but they're not very aerodynamic and wouldn't put a dent in the hull of an enemy ship so as munitions go they wouldn't be my first choice, unless we're just talking punishment for capital crimes, in which case that could work. They're mostly just lazy layabouts and lack the gumption to get up to that level of no good, so I don't see it coming up that often. 

3 minutes ago, Warspectre said:

Yeah but they're not very aerodynamic and wouldn't put a dent in the hull of an enemy ship so as munitions go they wouldn't be my first choice, unless we're just talking punishment for capital crimes, in which case that could work. They're mostly just lazy layabouts and lack the gumption to get up to that level of no good, so I don't see it coming up that often. 

I was thinking more to paint bases from afar, but, unfortunately, you only get one color choice.

It works much better if you imagine it with sound effects added,

Edited by MeatSammich

Lets just get rid of most animal tames, this is all broken! 

Simple, horses ok, shoulder pets, ok, rest has to go... we want a ship orientated game.

• Confused 1

@MajorAvatar^^ lol this is one suggestion im sure the devs will ignore... 

Edited by Remo