Sign in to follow this  
MajorAvatar

The tame vaults in Free port: proposed change

At this moment, people can store all their tames and items safely in freeports. They place their tames on freeports and store items inside the tames. This results in large amounts of tames on the Freeport islands.

A simple way to change this is to allow any tame in a freeport zone to be claimed by anyone after it's in Freeport zone for 8 hours (maybe 4 hours, 12 hours?) , within a very short time (15 minutes). 

Thoughts?

• Like 3

5 hours ago, MajorAvatar said:

At this moment, people can store all their tames and items safely in freeports. They place their tames on freeports and store items inside the tames. This results in large amounts of tames on the Freeport islands.

A simple way to change this is to allow any tame in a freeport zone to be claimed by anyone after it's in Freeport zone for 8 hours (maybe 4 hours, 12 hours?) , within a very short time (15 minutes). 

Thoughts?

I'm not denying that freeport beaches full of tames sitting there is not anoying, cuz it is, but i find this  "i want to be able to steal all of other peoples crap" attitude hilarious. You could have asked for them to die, dissappear, or just ban them from freeports. But you want an easy tame instead, which you problably don't even need btw. 

• Like 1

Yes... That's why tames are there... Lol

I'm fine with not allowing tames to live there.

9 hours ago, MajorAvatar said:

Thoughts?

Great Idea!

• Like 1