Sign in to follow this  
Sturmberg World Bank

Giving official server/Atlas a new chance

Dear Captain's, i will give Atlas on Official server NA a new chance with the upcoming patch, our company lost all our stuff due to several claimflag system changes. I dont know if the current idea of removing all claimflags is the way to go and the concernings about resource blocking are right, but i guess if players on an island work together, there will be a way to avoid these problems. If someone is ready to team up and give it a try too20190209183808_1.jpg?width=1587&height=8 dm me, would like to hear thoughts from people returning too.

Nice castle.  Shame we're gonna have to burn the carriage though.  Stuffy nobles...  😉

Games going to need active players that couldn't really get started the initial launch.  GL I will not be playing 

I can understand your point, i saw how much companys sturggled for theire achievements. All the fleets of Galleons and Brigs. some of them made out of mystic blueprints. The pain to get the powerstones... but i hope one day , you change your mind and come back. I dont think, we will have to face another wipe in the future.