Sign in to follow this  
emortal_night

Separate XP Multipliers for Islands?

Hey there my boyfriend and his friend are setting up our dedicated server, and we were going through the process of editing our map. I see where we can edit the island and change the multiplier there but when we save it, it doesn't save?? Is this a bug, or does it just not save? The only other way I know to change the multiplier is going in the ini files. But we were wondering if there is still a way to change all the islands or grids to have different xp multipliers?

• Haha 1

To set all grid with different XP Multiplier, you will have to set each server with different XP settings in the Game.ini & GameUserSettings.ini files. 

Cheers,

12 hours ago, Estharos said:

To set all grid with different XP Multiplier, you will have to set each server with different XP settings in the Game.ini & GameUserSettings.ini files. 

Cheers,

The only thing is when I go to look at each individual server game.ini file there is nothing in there? Is that normal, do I just need to add the line in there? 

• Haha 1

If you go here and scroll to the bottom, you will see where I post the Game.ini and GameUserSettings.ini files. Just create 1 blank files name it Game.ini , then copy the code from my post and paste it in the file you created then save. For the GameUserSettings.ini file, make a copy of the one you got on your server, then open it with NotePad++ and replace the section [ServerSettings] with the one I post or just add the argument you want to use. After that go on your server replace those Game.ini and GameUserSettings.ini file with the one you created, then twick them the way you want them if needed.

Cheers,

• Thanks 1