Meercat

claim flags New Claim flags in PvE

Next, we will focus only on PvE servers.

After the announced changes, I worked hard to understand the new system of pretensions. The main drawback that I have identified for myself is spam foundations. Not even so much the spam foundations itself, but the lack of any ability to defend against it. At any time, you can build up REP resources on a foreign island, block the exit from the base for large animals. Everything offered by the developers on this issue - to wait until I get old.

If complete aging occurs within a few hours, the main construction on the PvE turns into nonsense. If the complete aging takes a few days, the nonsense begins with mass spam buildings. And after all, no one forbids to update their 5 foundations every day, to block valuable resources from the whole island.

Anarchy without the ability to respond to aggression with aggression does not work.

Here I've highlighted the main point for consideration:

- ability to destroy other people's buildings.

Of course, press all will give this ability to be a little worse option than presented by the developers at the moment. It turns out that the island should have its own Governor.

Here I can offer two options:

- the Governor is elected by a vote of all the inhabitants of the island (the more buildings on the island, the more weight has his voice);

- the owner of the island is chosen by auction.

(- of course there is a third option - power option, but there is no PvP, so do not consider)

The first jam we get some semblance of the game in politics. Somewhere to bribe, to promise and in the end you all vote. I am far from politics and in the toy would like to do is not exactly this, and the second option seems much more interesting:

In PvE have the same system flags as in PvP, but to claim the land need not by means of a Declaration of war, and through the purchase of the territory through public auction.

Let's say we liked the island and we decided to have it. This makes for a rate (through a Bank or a flag or a conditional menu of the island). The owner and other bidders have 2 days to place a higher bid. The auction ends when 2 days pass since the last bid.

At the end of the auction, the new owner of the island is assigned or the old one remains. From all bets (which all this time are in the conditional storage (you can add to the storage, but you can not pick up before the end of trading)) are removed by 30% (removed) and the remaining 70% is returned to the applicants. If the island has a new owner, he gives his bet to the former owner (in fact buys the territory).

As bets can be accepted resources, gold, drawings, maps, animals,... (all that is not nailed to the floor throws at auction), while resources from the island are with a reduced ratio, and brought and rare - with increased.

As a result I see the picture of the tightened trade soldiers on PvE where the real cost of a piece of the earth at the moment is known.

Yes, of course all this time the owner must pay taxes for the maintenance of land (the more Islands, the higher the tax). Based on this, the owners need small bonuses at the auction.

And finally about the collection of taxes by the Bank from its territories. At the moment the rate is less than 30% - this is pure politics without direct influence on the game. I propose an option with the choice of a balance of two indicators.

On the one hand the usual percentage in favor of the Bank (so lazy of the owner of the farm can not Pharma). On the other hand, the ability to extract more resources from their land. The change of course takes place no more than once a day. An example of a slider with 7 positions:

1. A tax of 30%, the bonus is 0%

2. A tax of 25%, a bonus of 2.5%

3. A tax of 20%, bonus 5%

4. 15% tax, bonus 7.5%

5. A tax of 10%, a bonus of 10%

6. Tax of 5%, the bonus is 12.5%

7. Tax 0%, 15% bonus%

(all of the above is just speculation of the player; the numbers are indicative. Sorry for my English)

Далее речь пойдет только о серверах PvE.

После объявленных изменениях, я усердно разбирался с новой системой притензий. Главным минусом, который я выделил для себя - это спам фундаментами. Даже не столько сам спам фундаментов, а отсутствие каких-либо возможностей защититься от этого. В любой момент можно застроить респ ресурсов на чужом острове, заблокировать выход с базы для крупных животных. Все, что предлагают разработчики по этому вопросу - ждать пока состарится.

Если полное старение происходит в течении нескольких часов, то основное строительство на PvE превращается в ерунду. Если же полное старение занимает несколько дней, то ерунда начинается при массовом спаме построек. И ведь никто не запрещает обновлять свои 5 фундаментов каждый день, для блокирования ценных ресурсов у целого острова.

Анархия без возможности ответить агрессией на агрессию не работает.

Тут я выделил основной пункт для рассмотрения:

- возможность уничтожать чужие постройки.

Конечно, давить всем подарят такую способность будет немного худшим вариантом, чем представленным разработчиками на данный момент. Получается, что на острове должен быть свой губернатор.

Тут я могу предложить два варианта:

- губернатор выбирается путём голосования всех обитателей острова (чем больше построек на острове, тем больший вес имеет его голос);

- владелец острова выбирается путём аукциона.

(- конечно есть и третий вариант - вариант силы, но тут уже не PvP, так что не рассматриваем)

При первом варенье получаем некоторое подобие игры в политику. Где-то подкупить, где-то пообещать и в итоге за тебя все голосуют. Я от политики далёк и в игрушке хотел бы заниматься точно не этим, и второй вариант мне кажется куда более занятным:

На PvE имеем такую же систему флагов как на PvP, но претендовать на землю нужно не по средствами объявления войны, а путем выкупа территории через открытый аукцион.

Допустим, нам понравился остров и мы решили его заиметь. Для этого делает ставку (через банк или флаг или просто условное меню острова). У владельца и других претендентов есть 2 дня на то, чтобы сделать ставку выше. Аукцион заканчивается когда проходят 2 дня с момента последней ставки.

По окончанию аукциона присваивается новый владелец острова или остаётся старый. Со всех ставок (которые все это время лежат в условном хранилище (в хранилище можно добавлять, но нельзя забирать до окончания торгов)) снимают по 30% (удаляются) и оставшиеся 70% возвращают претендентам. Если у острова новый хозяин, то он отдает свою ставку прежнему владелицу (по факту покупает территорию).

В качестве ставок могут приниматься ресурсы, золото, чертежи, карты, животные, ... (все что не приколочено в полу закидываем на торги 🙂 ), при этом ресурсы с острова идут с пониженным коэффициентом, а привезенные и редкие - с повышенным.

В итоге я вижу картинку затянутых торговых воин на PvE, где известна реальная стоимость куска земли на данный момент.

Да, естественно все это время владелицы должны оплачивать налоги за содержание земель (чем больше островов, тем выше налог). Исходя из это владельцам нужны маленькие бонусы на торгах.

И на последок про сбор налогов банком со своих территорий. На данный момент ставка менее 30% - это чистая политика без непосредственного влияния на игру. Я предлагаю вариант с выбором баланса из двух показателей.

С одной стороны привычный нам процент в пользу банка (так ленивые владелицы могу фармить не фармя). С другой стороны возможность добывать больше ресурсов со своих земель. Смена курса происходит не чаще раза в день. Пример, ползунок с 7 позициям:

1. Налог 30%, бонус 0%

2. Налог 25%, бонус 2.5%

3. Налог 20%, бонус 5%

4. Налог 15%, бонус 7.5%

5. Налог 10%, бонус 10%

6. Налог 5%, бонус 12.5%

7. Налог 0%, бонус 15%

(все выше сказанное является только домыслами просто игрока; цифры ориентировочные. Простите за мой английский)

Edited by Meercat

too complicated 

limit flags per company add upkeep cost, keep everything else same , flag claim system solved , nothing more to do ....

The more flags, the more expensive their content. I fully agree with that.

But PvE needs a mechanism that allows you to rob other people's flags.

Edited by Meercat

haha yeea... let's start stealing pve... oh wait why don't you play pvp instead?

and why da hell do you post all your crap everywhere in russian too....

With the current system, a gate will be built around the house, and there's nothing you can do about it.
What kind of stealing on PvE? Build foundations on metal. As now on loveless put their homes right on the resource points.

Everyone spam their own ideas in his thread, he seems to like that.

Edited by microphobe

I don't mind. With pleasure I read the ideas of other players, I will be glad to learn there for myself something interesting.