Jerrimiah

Anarchy Update

8 hours ago, Jerrimiah said:

The anarchy update has screwed the game.

RIP Atlas, it was fun for a short while

o7

image.png.e4a7ec1f67551373bb28dd3ed182217e.png

• Sad 1

right @CazzT hes acting like the game is ruined when the devs even said the current state of the game was relentless on players and so their redoing the claim system and wiping to give players a fresh even playingfield

• Like 1

I'm glad the Chicken Little movie was made.  It's got perfect pics for times like this.  lol

EU PVE.

Personally do what I wouldn't do in usual conditions : ) For example - building battle Galley solo, planing to hunt high lvl SotD's with it. Right now I do understand - Galleys just for a companies. Because even with x6, with Bear and Elephant it takes me whole 2 days to build one...

It's like that. I can build a Schooner. And Brig is cost about 2 times more than a Schooner. While Galley is 6 times more than a Brig! (I mean... it's around 22k of fibers for Brig and more than 125k for Galley). So I just don't wanna think about how long it would takes me to build one in just usual day : )) For a month or so I guess.... and. I have to build guns there... 26 guns if I do usual - It will cost me 2080 metal for Alloy. And yet I have just 4 metal spawn in my island : ) It's around 800 metal in total and 3 hours respawn timer : ) And then I need at least 600 cannonballs and that's 3000 metal more... : ))

I just wanna say - this anarchy is gr8 opportunity to experience something you didn't yet, and then see how things happens there.