Temijin DeathStalker

PVP outside of window.

14 hours ago, labatts said:

Once again when You see someone say PVP you automatically think it means raiding someone lol god your brain dead.

I see you're still projecting.

14 hours ago, labatts said:

I was not defending offline raiding but defending the point you could kill people at any time anywhere except freeport. 

How quickly you forget your own posts... "leave it so player on player combat or naval combat stays how it is."  "how it is" allows offline raiding.  So, please, tell us how you're not defending that.  Defending offline raiding and making false accusation is all you do.

i see lawless becoming the go to places for instant action. Not only that, but if you remember the previous patch notes for the future(golden age of piracy i think), they mentioned automated shipping routes for resupplying the trading kiosks. Piracy is gonna be awesome. the wait is killin me

15 hours ago, labatts said:

Yes within that short 9 hour window is all you get for raiding bases. I am talking about outside that window you should still be able to fight those people. Instead they sit on their island farming / grinding away with no worries because you cant kill them. There is a PVE server for just that. I do understand the game needed some kind of offline raid protection but this is taking to the extreme where people are even protected while they play on a PVP server. At this point might as well make it so bases are not raidable at all but open pvp is allowed 24/7.

The thing is, the large majority of player are not online outside the 9 hour window. If you play in the timezone of your server you won't find any meaningful PvP anyways. What you say sounds like all players wait for the raidtime to end to finally play the game in safety. When the reality is they are simply not online then.
Maybe you play at weird times. But the game offers you alot of possibilties to PvP in those times too (play NA, raid Lawless, drop war).
Offline raiding has to be restricted. It does besides all issues being discussed already lead to less real PvP in primetime because raided companies have to build up again before engaging in PvP again.

5 hours ago, CazzT said:

I see you're still projecting.

How quickly you forget your own posts... "leave it so player on player combat or naval combat stays how it is."  "how it is" allows offline raiding.  So, please, tell us how you're not defending that.  Defending offline raiding and making false accusation is all you do.

I was right you just confirmed you are brain dead. How is fighting another player considered offline raiding I didn't say raid a base while player is offline. I said leave it how it is so people can fight against each other whenever they want. Nothing to do with offline raiding someone. You know there is fighting in this game where people just fight against other people without raiding the persons base lol. 

I did not see the specific details in regards to the new system.  Anyone have a link?

Are people saying that outside the 9 hour window the entire grid is like a freeport?  Or is it structures and anchored boats are invulnerable and anyone active whether on land or sailing are vulnerable?  I am seeing different people saying different things in this thread and others.  Makes me feel people do not have all the info and are spouting their interpretations of the new ruleset.