Sign in to follow this  
Writhes

Don't feel like playing until wipe.

I also have lost my desire to play this right now. Knowing that everything I do will be lost, I just don't see the point to playing between now and the wipe. I'm not complaining, it just sucks that I have to wait until the wipe to get excited about playing again.

8 hours ago, gadefence said:

The issue that drove my entire guild away is not knowing how many more potential wipes there will be.

And you expect the Devs to know the answer to that? You think the Devs knew this wipe was going to happen?

If people stop doing something just because their scared of something happening in the future, well no-one would leave their homes.

People who thought this was a fully released game have had a wake up call. I wouldn't get to attached to your gear after the wipe either, there will be another at some point.

I'm solo player, I have 5 ships, a base and alot of gold in the chest. My timer is running out, i've put up a board for "first come, first serve" outside my base. If people want to have it all fine, if they want to still play enjoy my loot until the wipe good for them.

I have decided to wait until the wipe before I put time back into the game, I know alot of other people feel the same.  Please remember going forward that you will lose your stuff again eventually, say this to yourself over and over hopefully it will sink into your heads and you will just enjoy the game for what it is right now.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DannyUK said:

People who thought this was a fully released game have had a wake up call. I wouldn't get to attached to your gear after the wipe either, there will be another at some point.

I'm solo player, I have 5 ships, a base and alot of gold in the chest. My timer is running out, i've put up a board for "first come, first serve" outside my base. If people want to have it all fine, if they want to still play enjoy my loot until the wipe good for them.

I have decided to wait until the wipe before I put time back into the game, I know alot of other people feel the same.  Please remember going forward that you will lose your stuff again eventually, say this to yourself over and over hopefully it will sink into your heads and you will just enjoy the game for what it is right now.

Could honestly care less about losing things despite my arguments. My concern is for the health of the game. I don't think announcing a wipe 3 weeks ahead of time is going to encourage people to play for the next 3 weeks.