Sign in to follow this  
Long John Screw Off

Terminate Jatheish for Unprofessional Behavior!

1 hour ago, Iaxa DeVaux said:

Maybe that guys was a shithead. I don't know. If so, so be it.

But I do question the decision to make Atlas the first post retail MMO in history to delete characters. We'll see how the game review websites talk about this after it drops.

We didn't actually buy the game though.  Technically, we paid to access their game prior to release.

It's not even fine print, it's always pretty clearly marked on Steam when buying early access.  The game is not finished, it's all open to change as completely as they'd like.  Just look at Rust.  The whole premise of the game is different than when I bought into it, and it's probably changed even more since I last mistakenly logged in.

We paid to access the game while in development.  One would hope the people writing game reviews are seasoned enough to understand that.  It's just a hope though, a welcomed surprise if I find just one article pointing that out.

4 minutes ago, madmartigan said:

I'm sorry but what the hell happened to this world where people can't make jokes or speak their minds anymore because of some over sensitive transexual bearded lady homosexual blacasian jew thing person or whatever they it or them are.. Just saying..

Kinda cute, in an inexperienced fail prone kind of way.  It's just so basic.  Oh well.

• Like 2

customer service should never mean a customer can be rude and expect a nonrude reply. customer service isnt an excuse for a customer to treat an employee as less than human.

• Like 3

he found an emoji the looks like the other guys picture.....and you think he should be fired... bet your office management position would be lost soon as they sued your for wrongful termination.... spineless pricks like you are whats ruining this country

Edited by Sirgonz
  • Like 3

So, wait --

You can tell him he has "an ass for a face," but he can't refer to you with a shit emoji? 

Lmao.

• Like 4

Lol OP I’m guessing you are personally involved in some way (there is a proper channel for you to report abuse in that case)

or 

you don’t spend much time on the internet.

or

you love being professionally offended by everything. 

Chill out. Jat could have actually done something wrong rather than posting an inane emoji. But he didn’t. 

• Like 1

On 3/3/2019 at 3:10 AM, Long John Screw Off said:

So here I am twitter stalking and run into this little piece of gold. Apparently, @Jatheish called an unhappy player shit via emoji. Then thought it was funny to then cyberbully said player on Twitter in 2019. Grapeshot just FYI this is unacceptable behavior, and @Jatheish should be terminated. 

Jatheish if you can't put on your big boy pants and handle the blowback from your poor decisions from the player base...frankly you don't need to be a company manager. 

I would encourage all players to report this to Grapeshot personally. We don't need this type of behavior from our Devs or Community team.

https://twitter.com/Jatheish/status/1101288424516988928

Does jat have a patreon? I’m gonna pay him extra for putting up with shiphead snowflakes like you. You people are the reason normal people have checked the hell outta society. Go virtue signal somewhere else. 

Youre clearly a shill. 

• Like 1