Sign in to follow this  
Long John Screw Off

Terminate Jatheish for Unprofessional Behavior!

So here I am twitter stalking and run into this little piece of gold. Apparently, @Jatheish called an unhappy player shit via emoji. Then thought it was funny to then cyberbully said player on Twitter in 2019. Grapeshot just FYI this is unacceptable behavior, and @Jatheish should be terminated. 

Jatheish if you can't put on your big boy pants and handle the blowback from your poor decisions from the player base...frankly you don't need to be a company manager. 

I would encourage all players to report this to Grapeshot personally. We don't need this type of behavior from our Devs or Community team.

https://twitter.com/Jatheish/status/1101288424516988928

Edited by Long John Screw Off
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
  • Sad 2

Where do you see jat calling someone shit ? I don't see anything wrong with this :s

• Like 3

Just now, Long John Screw Off said:

Use the link and click on the tweet to expand it.

Yes i see it, whats wrong with it ? Did you even see the profile pic ? It's literally a  ð©

2 minutes ago, Abysian said:

Yes i see it, whats wrong with it ? Did you even see the profile pic ? It's literally a  ð©

The point is our community manager has labeled someone literally "shit", because of a difference of opinion, and inability to professionally response to angry players. It's pretty immature.

This basically means anyone Jat disagrees's with is being labeled "shit" and dismissed. Which is probably why the game is in such a shit state.

Edited by Long John Screw Off

The point is our community manager has labeled someone literally "shit", because of a difference of opinion, and inability to professionally response to angry players. It's pretty immature.

Huh, you're seeing things that aren't there. Trow those pills or whatever you took away.
I see a guy with a profile pic of a piece of shit posting a link saying i found a video of you as a kid. And he replied he found an emoji of him, the Ã°Â©

Nothing wrong, just a joke

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

Look you kids need to grow up and gain some balls this is the internet and if you cant handle a funny jab, then you need to go outside and play ball with your friends. Really this game is not for anyone under 16 and if so its on you. As a older person, this is toxic on all levels either as a company official, or posters.

Just need to learn to grow up the lot of you and treat people with some respect. Even if all company decisions are not right.

I've seen much worse then that, and it is usually coming from you guys.

So take a little shit and smear it on your face once in awhile, maybe hes getting sick of the toxic behavior from you guys?

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Sneakydude said:

Look you kids need to grow up and gain some balls this is the internet and if you cant handle a funny jab, then you need to go outside and play ball with your friends. Really this game is not for anyone under 16 and if so its on you. As a older person, this is toxic on all levels either as a company official, or posters.

Just need to learn to grow up the lot of you and treat people with some respect. Even if all company decisions are not right.

So take a little shit and smear it on your face once in awhile, maybe hes getting sick of the toxic behavior from you guys?

Agree, i don't even get what his problem is, there's literally nothing wrong with that twitter post, just a fun joke. People are getting to toxic these.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

Lol just look at the OPs user name, you know what, wouldn't surprise me if this is the 💩 in the image. :classic_laugh:

He's on a mission, look at this example, clearly he thinks he can actually get someone fired, but he needs to learn a few things first in how to approach stuff like that. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Sneakydude said:

Ok, first I am a 51-year-old Office Administrator. I am not a "kid". Secondly, those kids you think need to grow up, are the solution to long-standing problems around the world that our generation caused, and keeps trying to drag out of the shadows of history.

Secondly, had ANYONE of my employees posted this on ANY media, they'd be terminated on the spot. It looks terrible from a business point of view and is bad for business. If you can't handle feedback from customers, you don't need to be in that role.

Third, this game is not listed for 16 years of age or older. Therefore, they are mass marketing the game.

You need to lay off the Fox Fake News and get back to the real world.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Long John Screw Off said:

Ok, first I am a 51-year-old Office Administrator. I am not a "kid". Secondly, those kids you think need to grow up, are the solution to long-standing problems around the world that our generation caused, and keeps trying to drag out of the shadows of history.

Secondly, had ANYONE of my employees posted this on ANY media, they'd be terminated on the spot. It looks terrible from a business point of view and is bad for business. If you can't handle feedback from customers, you don't need to be in that role.

Third, this game is not listed for 16 years of age or older. Therefore, they are mass marketing the game.

Omg, he didn't do ANYTHING. This wasn't even a feedback post, it was a JOKE. Like i said before, you're seeing things that aren't there. Stop your nonsense.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, [GP] Guybrush Threepwood said:

Then act like a 51 year old office administrator instead of a kid.

Same to you. If he can't handle angry feedback from the internet, he doesn't need to be in the position. Customers can say whatever they wish, it's his job to not respond in kind. Hence me telling him to eat a bag of dicks. I stand by it too.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Long John Screw Off said:

Your older then i am so you say, but i have seen your toxic behavior to be nothing less then a 5 year old not getting his own way? office admin? really??? like do your own job and post a letter to the main company, are you sure you are an office admin? Your trying to head butt with the wrong people... Just a word of advice... GROW THE FUCK UP>

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Same to you. If he can't handle angry feedback from the internet, he doesn't need to be in the position. Customers can say whatever they wish, it's his job to not respond in kind. Hence me telling him to eat a bag of dicks. I stand by it too.

Same to me? I'm not acting like anything.

You are the one using your old age of 51 and profession of being an office administrator as an argument against someone calling you a kid yet acting like a kid as you are arguing it.

@Jerryn Can you please just delete this topic, this isn't going anywhere and is all just some bullshit. This doesn't contribute anything to the community.

8 minutes ago, Abysian said:

@Jerryn Can you please just delete this topic, this isn't going anywhere and is all just some bullshit. This doesn't contribute anything to the community.

Please dont.. Its a good shit

Edited by MacLobuzz
please continue.. its so funny :D
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Long John Screw Off said:

Then someone with your age and experience shouldn't be exhibiting the double standard you are here. Posting a video of a kid with an assface and saying "I found this video of you as a kid." isn't "feedback" it's a needless insult. The poster with the shit emoji as avatar then goes on to call Jat an assface. Jat's only reply is to say I found an emoji of you. Given that the emoji is the exact same image this person chose as an avatar, how can that even be construed as an insult?

If the guy chose it as his own avatar, how can it be an insult coming from someone else? 

I agree that being in a public facing position requires professionalism, but I agree with other posters, there is nothing unprofessional here about Jat's reply and indeed he shows restraint in the face of obviously immature behavior. There is a flip side of the coin to expecting professionalism out of people fulfilling a business role:

It's called treating people with basic human decency. 

Since when does the guy with the shit emoji have no responsibility to control his own behavior and posting? Given your thread title and the fact you take Jat to task for the most minute of perceived insults but say nothing of the other party's behavior, it's obvious you don't hold him responsible at all. IMO this is the greater issue, the mentality that the customer is always right, even when the customer is behaving like a 3 year old. Yeah, if that's your idea of the "real world" I'll do without. 

As it happens I am also in business. I'm in sales and meet directly with customers in their homes. Sometimes they get upset and it is my job to be professional. You know what isn't my job? To take personal insults with a smile and tolerate such abusive immature behavior, and my boss fully backs me on that.

• Like 8

If you got a problem write a complaint write an email. But to me this looks like a witch hunt. Your trying to make a big deal out of nothing because you have a problem with jat. 

You come across as a whinge of a person who looks like they are trying to damage the reputation of another person

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Long John Screw Off said:

So here I am twitter stalking and run into this little piece of gold. Apparently, @Jatheish called an unhappy player shit via emoji. Then thought it was funny to then cyberbully said player on Twitter in 2019. Grapeshot just FYI this is unacceptable behavior, and @Jatheish should be terminated. 

Jatheish if you can't put on your big boy pants and handle the blowback from your poor decisions from the player base...frankly you don't need to be a company manager. 

I would encourage all players to report this to Grapeshot personally. We don't need this type of behavior from our Devs or Community team.

https://twitter.com/Jatheish/status/1101288424516988928

Find a Life kid

Jat is doing well and makin efforts to get Atlas better

Try to troll another Game kid

• Like 1

F@ck me, this is some funny shit

Once again ...... people are too funny.

Personally I think Jat is doing just fine.

How dare someone use a poop emoji to light heartedly poke fun at someone on a crusade to provoke the community manager! SIN!