Sign in to follow this  
Shadowglade

We all knew what we signed up for

So, I am wondering why there is all this butthurt and nerd-rage going around about the server wipe.

Anyone who had read the notes about the early access should have realized that there would be server wipes in early access.  It is essentially a Alpha/Beta and is to be expected they will wipe it a few times.   You bought into the early access, suck it up and rebuild better this time around with what you've learned instead of raging over something you knew was going to happen.

Though I really do think that in PVE each company should have 1 claim flag that is the size of an ocean claim buoy, at most maybe 1 claim flag per 25 people in the company since i saw max company size is 250 or some such so max would be 10  claims.

• Like 2

In case you only read the headlines and not the actual articles, the quick summary would be: the wipe is not the reason for most folks rage. It's the crap idea of the reworked claim system, lack of bug fixes, and late delivery of promised end game content until after a server wipe that makes it hard for some folks to swallow the idea of flushing thier hours invested in game this far. 

1 hour ago, Huck Finnley said:

In case you only read the headlines and not the actual articles, the quick summary would be: the wipe is not the reason for most folks rage. It's the crap idea of the reworked claim system, lack of bug fixes, and late delivery of promised end game content until after a server wipe that makes it hard for some folks to swallow the idea of flushing thier hours invested in game this far. 

Sorry, but I've read a lot of threads today and there are people upset about all sorts of things but one of them is definitely a lot of people upset over the wipe.

Never claimed it wasn't the wipe. Hell I'm upset about the wipe as well. But once you get passed the screw the wipe I'm pissed I'm gone posts and get into some of the meat of the issue, is the community that disagrees with the wipe by in large don't feel they are getting anything in the patch that makes the wipe worthwhile. But it's hard to say for sure the exact percentages because alot of folks are just too  far past the point of giving a shit enough to talk about thier feelings😎

Edited by Huck Finnley