Sign in to follow this  
Littlelucifer

Be allowed to keep character past wipe

@Jatheish we were allowed to do this in ark and thats one of 2 things bothering people with the new patch this isn't whining or crying the blues before some say it. Its called many of us have just over 1k hours in our characters doing discoveries etc can we dl our characters and use them. The other 2 things are you state to get submarine have to beat the krakken , there has to be another way you state you wish the game to be solo-able and small companies. Some people have no chance doing this with larger companies so like a second option. Many people are quitting the game that we did discoveries with as well. 

Lastly making all pve lawless is worse thing can happen can tell you having over 18k hours in ark we seen alot been through alot and lawless is going to allow, people to go piller happy, walls everywhere and nodes built on so people cannot farm matts only one tribe. I ask that you please rethink some of these ideas. Wiping map fine but also has to be some support as well .  To the people saying quit the map quit the game etc whatever this is my opinion wanna complain go somewhere else I seen what happens as we are reliving most of us issues that happened in ark. 

• Like 2