• Wipe all you want i am happy and will stay
    • Wipe, i don't like it but will stick around
    • Find another solution without wiping or i am gone
    • At least keep the characters and wipe the rest or i am gone
    • I am done already no matter what you do
    • Will check back in at release
    • I like the planned rework of the claim system
    • Keep the actual claim system and build on it

It’s clear that the current claim system could work, but if executioned right, the upcoming claims have way more potential to become something very good. 

Edited by Percieval

well all options i came up with...most should be there i guess 🙂

Only reason people picking the last one is because they want to keep their stuff. Not because the claim system was good, you could’ve made those different options xd 

it is not a wipe, it is a relaunch , with a major change in base code, you need to reword your poll

Edited by Pirate Hawkins
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Percieval said:

Only reason people picking the last one is because they want to keep their stuff. Not because the claim system was good, you could’ve made those different options xd 

well i personally think at least on pvp servers the old claim system is better...give small and big companies ways to have or rent their land, just needs to get more solid with like an upkeep after a certain amount is reached or something and no tax on PvE. me personally only bothered that offline raiding is way too easy...with defense npc's lacking to keep you safe while not there. 

A wipe but keep discovery points would be good. I dont mind being level 1 again but id hate to have to sail to almost 100 islands to get back to where I was. And i pity those who have been to more.

5 hours ago, Xenom said:

Interested to see what others think...:) 

It is good to see that most people like the wipe. Thank you for doing this thread. It shows how beneficial the wipe will be

Man, our public education system is worse than I thought if there are people who think 23% is a majority. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, thelawninja said:

Man, our public education system is worse than I thought if there are people who think 23% is a majority. 

I am sad you were a part of the failed system. Any percentage that is the highest out of that 100% is in fact the majority.

just wondering what your definition of majority was?

1 minute ago, thelawninja said:

Ah ok. If you want to go that route, I went ahead and added up the percentages that either liked a wipe or said they would stay with a wipe. That was over 50%.

so yeah, I guess it still remains the same even when you want to look at it differently 😉

well basically you can take option 1 and 2 as one and 3 and 4 so atm it's roughly split 50/50 which is still kinda bad...sure a lot are not in the forums  and it's a mini poll but losing 50% is not what you should be proud of 😞

Edited by Xenom