Sign in to follow this  
Harryplopper

PVE Purge Day!

Should we enable PVP for the last couple days?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Good idea?

• Yes
    • No

Ok since we are having a full wipe why not have a PVE purge day a day or 2 before the wipe. Would give a lot of people some much needed stress relief 😛

Edited by Harryplopper

Whether it's a good idea or not, it should have always been expected to happen when they added additional features that would require it, and I'm sure this wont be the only wipe over the two year early access period.

2 hours ago, Luxfere said:

No but its a needed thing 

Not sure what you mean by this. I mean we are all gonna lose everything anyway and this will at least give us something to do while we wait to be wiped. Most dont have any reason to play right now so why not >:)

5 minutes ago, Harryplopper said:

Not sure what you mean by this. I mean we are all gonna lose everything anyway and this will at least give us something to do while we wait to be wiped. Most dont have any reason to play right now so why not >:)

What he means by it is the fact he didn't read what you said. He's pretty much trolling people in all his posts, hence why he didn't bother reading what you said and went straight into posting.

I want all spawns replaced with Golden age spawns.  Gives people time to prepare thier bases for a final assault and something to build for