Tenosch

The Day after...

The Day after...the wipe announcement, you have finally fixed the Ping issue 🙂 😄 🙂 ( Attention irony -> see Player connected)

359ykzq9.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Predictibale it wont get any better sonn. And after the WIpe 2 Monts in same again...

yep stupid post. my home zone had max 5 people online before the wipe information for weeks

the wipe will help the game for sure. the information has now 1 month time to spread and more people will here about it. i expect even big streamers play again at the big patch

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, TheCoolGuy said:

yep stupid post. my home zone had max 5 people online before the wipe information for weeks

the wipe will help the game for sure. the information has now 1 month time to spread and more people will here about it. i expect even big streamers play again at the big patch

u are totally wrong . population will go down till the wipe day cause no one wanna loose time to do something when they know in 3 weeks they loose all ? u must be really dumb to invest time into something that vanish in 3 weeks and u are announced about it 

Just now, hiddenftw said:

u are totally wrong . population will go down till the wipe day cause no one wanna loose time to do something when they know in 3 weeks they loose all ? u must be really dumb to invest time into something that vanish in 3 weeks and u are announced about it 

Or, maybe, just maybe, people will still play to have some fun messing about with the 6x rates because they won't care what happens in game. So no, no-one is totally wrong, just people have different opinions on how the months notice will impact on players. Some will stop playing until wipe, some will still play and mess about.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, [GP] Guybrush Threepwood said:

Or, maybe, just maybe, people will still play to have some fun messing about with the 6x rates because they won't care what happens in game. So no, no-one is totally wrong, just people have different opinions on how the months notice will impact on players. Some will stop playing until wipe, some will still play and mess about.

their biggest mistake is to announce it with 3 weeks before 🙂

• Thanks 1

On 3/1/2019 at 5:41 PM, hiddenftw said:

their biggest mistake is to announce it with 3 weeks before 🙂

To be honest, whether it was 3 days or 3 weeks it won't make much of a difference to the drop in numbers as it had already dropped to 28% before the announcement. The damage was already done ages ago.

By making the announcement 3 weeks in advance (if it is 3 weeks) then news will spread and people will have time to get ready for it. If it was announced 3 days before wipe then news wouldn't spread as quick and people wouldn't have the opportunity to jump on right at the start to get land.

There's no way anyone here can determine how it will impact on the current player base whether positively or negatively. All we can say is it can't get much worse than a 28% player base.

Edited by [GP] Guybrush Threepwood

well so far player numbers are the same as yesterday, before the announcement , 9000 ish peak yesterday same today. I get some people are going to rage quit because of this. I just wish people who do would stop stating that everyones gonna quit because you want to quit. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Remo said:

well so far player numbers are the same as yesterday, before the announcement , 9000 ish peak yesterday same today. I get some people are going to rage quit because of this. I just wish people who do would stop stating that everyones gonna quit because you want to quit. 

But don’t you know?

I’m the most important person in the world.

My opinions are the opinions of all right thinking people everywhere. Those that think otherwise are knuckle dragging mouth breathing morons and should not be given a moments thought.

If I’m leaving then obviously anyone with half a brain is doing likewise.

Now go and fetch me some cheese to go with this whine, you uncultured peasant.

If I wanted your opinion I’d have it beaten out of you.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Kids these days dont understand how shit works hell even in the real world....

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

PvP is prolly fun for a bit longer, nothing to lose and all that... PvE is going to tank for sure, where is the point in going on? Not like there is any fun content and exploring and building just became pointless as well... I dont find it fun enough in its current state to just play it "for fun". Which says a lot about the game anyway 😉

11 minutes ago, Grongash said:

PvP is prolly fun for a bit longer, nothing to lose and all that... PvE is going to tank for sure, where is the point in going on? Not like there is any fun content and exploring and building just became pointless as well... I dont find it fun enough in its current state to just play it "for fun". Which says a lot about the game anyway 😉

...go try PvP. In fact, everyone playing a pirate game where they cant really be a pirate should go check out the pvp server becuase who cares:) you might find its fun to be a pirate in a pirate game and not a farmer.

I am out at this Point too, not only because of the wipe announcement itself or the 2, 3 or 4 week delay till it happens but because it is way too earlie for such a big decission in the developing process. I am asking myself how often this will happen again and how often i will spend 400 Hours as a solo Player till the developing Team awakes again with such rediculous Ideas.

Edited by Cpt. Jack

Total official servers: 225 × 4 = 900

Avg players per day: 9000

Players per server: 9000 ÷ 900 = 10

So considering the delta a server might have 1 player or 20 players.

Population is more in lawless highest so considering this math, your server's population was same before.

GL HF

Edited by Vegetto

28 minutes ago, Vegetto said:

Total official servers: 225 × 4 = 900

Avg players per day: 9000

Players per server: 9000 ÷ 900 = 10

So considering the delta a server might have 1 player or 20 players.

Population is more in lawless highest so considering this math, your server's population was same before.

GL HF

That doesn't account for all the players that are on unofficial servers that are included in the steam charts.

Yesterday.....wipe 😤😤😤😤😤

Today 1. Preorder The División 2

2. Uninstall Atlas FakeMMO

Bye bye atlas, i see you un 2.....3 years

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Gorion said:

Yesterday.....wipe 😤😤😤😤😤

Good. I prefer people making this decision if they think is what’s going to happen, will be shit for them. 

• Like 1

No matter if you agree with those of us willing to turn our backs on the game or not is as irrelevant as you think us quitting is. Think about it. 

Our leaving, and telling 5 of our friends the game is shit, the devs are clueless, forget that game let's go play The Division instead, does actually effect the game. It has in the past, hence the claim changes. If it was a tiny portion of the player base I would agree. But this is about a 50/50 split, and should alarm the devs. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Huck Finnley said:

No matter if you agree with those of us willing to turn our backs on the game or not is as irrelevant as you think us quitting is. Think about it. 

Our leaving, and telling 5 of our friends the game is shit, the devs are clueless, forget that game let's go play The Division instead, does actually effect the game. It has in the past, hence the claim changes. If it was a tiny portion of the player base I would agree. But this is about a 50/50 split, and should alarm the devs. 

No idea what you're even talking about.  The day before the wipe was announced the game had already lost 80% of it's player base.  You act like the game had a healthy population and the wipe will kill it.  The Devs' only hope was to make major changes to bring people either back or new people in.  And to make those changes a wipe is needed.

On 3/1/2019 at 10:56 PM, Gorion said:

Yesterday.....wipe 😤😤😤😤😤

Played the Open Beta today and did the Same.

Might try Atlas after the wipe, but chances are high Division will be more fun.

• Like 1

Thread just shows the OP wasn't paying attention to server populations before the wipe was announced.

On 3/1/2019 at 3:56 PM, Gorion said:

Yesterday.....wipe 😤😤😤😤😤

See you back in Atlas in a couple weeks after the lootboxes and progression in TD2 is too much for you.

• Haha 1