Bullet Force

Upcoming Puckle Wars

• Only the owner of a Settlement will be able to build offensive structures (mortars, cannons, and swivels) on their island, outside of Wartime.
  • Other companies can build defensive structures (puckle) at any time.

So basically if you want to raid someone you go to their island and spam "defensive" puckles around their base in "peacetime" and then when you are ready you flip the switch and your defensive puckles become offensive. Hmm I can't see anyone doing this :classic_dry:

Except you dont flip the " switch". There will be a delay before the war actual fighting and the declaration. 

During which time the island owner will demolish all your structures.

Unless the devs went full retard

Edited by Back Stabbath
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, Bullet Force said:

So basically if you want to raid someone you go to their island and spam "defensive" puckles around their base in "peacetime" and then when you are ready you flip the switch and your defensive puckles become offensive. Hmm I can't see anyone doing this :classic_dry:

Well owner of that Island will be able to destroy all your puckles during invulnerability period and u will have no way how to protect it so ... No It won´t work like u think it will. 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Willard said:

Well owner of that Island will be able to destroy all your puckles during invulnerability period and u will have no way how to protect it so ... No It won´t work like u think it will. 

So you just think your gonna build a bunch of puckles and then not defend them when the owner comes to destroy them OP has a point. The way the devs make it sound you can have a fully built ready to go base before a war even starts as long as you can sit there and defend it long enough for the war to happen. 

9 minutes ago, Willard said:

I’m not sure about that. The owner might have restrictions on it. As let’s say 5 building structures (walls and foundations) per x amount of hours. This way your loot is safe. And you can’t disable someone’s defenses entirely. That the destroying will be something that will definitely be patched more, that’s certain.

• Like 1

Just now, labatts said:

So you just think your gonna build a bunch of puckles and then not defend them when the owner comes to destroy them OP has a point. The way the devs make it sound you can have a fully built ready to go base before a war even starts as long as you can sit there and defend it long enough for the war to happen. 

You can´t harm owner of the Island in any way during invulnerability period. He can. How do u stop him from destroying your puckles when u can´t harm him?

1 minute ago, Willard said:

You can´t harm owner of the Island in any way during invulnerability period. He can. How do u stop him from destroying your puckles when u can´t harm him?

You cant raid him during the invulnerability but you can still PVP . Structures that are built on islands that are not Settlements can be raided at any moment

3 minutes ago, labatts said:

You cant raid him during the invulnerability but you can still PVP . Structures that are built on islands that are not Settlements can be raided at any moment

It is connected with unclaimed Islands. OP was talking about raiding Settlements. On nonSettlement Islands you can build everything including mortars anytime u want. 

Edited by Willard

Well puckles will work during non-raid times as far as I understood the system. Players and structures are only protected within the radius of the settlement, which is not covering the whole island if I understood their post right. So you can build puckles and PvP outside of this radius, you just can not build offensive structures during non-raid times on that island.

1 minute ago, Ban Tier said:

Well puckles will work during non-raid times as far as I understood the system. Players and structures are only protected within the radius of the settlement, which is not covering the whole island if I understood their post right. So you can build puckles and PvP outside of this radius, you just can not build offensive structures during non-raid times on that island.

Settlement is a whole Island.

I have no idea what to believe anymore. After reading that again it states that players cant be killed once the invul. time goes into affect but another says everything not on the settlement can be raided whenever soooo wtf lol. But to make it so people take no damage at all in a pvp game seems ridiculous. I can understand structurer but players ? Settlement owners must set a window of vulnerability, currently set to 9 hours, where their island is raidable. Outside of this window, players, structures and ships will not take damage from other players. 

I don't think the entire island falls under a settlement I think its only a portion depending on how many people you have etc. 

Structures that are built on islands that are not Settlements can be raided at any moment.

29 minutes ago, labatts said:

I have no idea what to believe anymore. After reading that again it states that players cant be killed once the invul. time goes into affect but another says everything not on the settlement can be raided whenever soooo wtf lol. But to make it so people take no damage at all in a pvp game seems ridiculous. I can understand structurer but players ? Settlement owners must set a window of vulnerability, currently set to 9 hours, where their island is raidable. Outside of this window, players, structures and ships will not take damage from other players. 

I don't think the entire island falls under a settlement I think its only a portion depending on how many people you have etc. 

Structures that are built on islands that are not Settlements can be raided at any moment.

I think its pretty clear. 

• An island which has been claimed is now known as a Settlement

It means Settlement is a whole island. 

Edited by Willard
  • Like 2

It wont work, you put down puckles they just roll up with a cannon bear and demolish it and you cant do shit about it, end of war! 😉

8 minutes ago, Zlax said:

It wont work, you put down puckles they just roll up with a cannon bear and demolish it and you cant do shit about it, end of war! 😉

End of war before war begins? 

When war begins you can place mortars / puckels / swivels / cannons in no time and are able to defend them so. 

Edited by Willard

You really think a company would allow you have to anything on their island if you start spamming puckle guns around their bases?

I’m starting to become really worried about this. It is way better if you can’t set the flag to company only. So much better, why wouldn’t they do it. That would solve a lot. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Percieval said:

I’m starting to become really worried about this. It is way better if you can’t set the flag to company only. So much better, why wouldn’t they do it. That would solve a lot. 

Because then noone else could build on your island at all ?

30 minutes ago, Zlax said:

Because then noone else could build on your island at all ?

I think you misunderstood. 

• Like 2

It sounds like you would be building the puckles, but not setting them up until right before the war, but I could be wrong.