Sign in to follow this  
Alasson

About Exploration and Revealed World Map

Honestly I like Exploration on Atlas, I feel immersive and relaxing, I don't like the idea of a revealed map. Too easy! 😛

The Idea of land on an island to explore it is cool, imo it could be enough to just aim it with spyglass, but the concept have to stay. Do you want the geography of an island? you have to spyglass it, do you want the name and other info? you have to land!

it can be a pain if it is done for discovery points, but it's actually a good feeling when the island show up revealed after you land on it!

What do you think?

Edited by Alasson

I am in the same, they need to favour the exploration. But the map not change too much, the great majority just look in the net for the full map.

yea please don't destroy Discovery. Otherwise u completly destroy that part of the game

39 minutes ago, JackViajante said:

I am in the same, they need to favour the exploration. But the map not change too much, the great majority just look in the net for the full map.

that's true, but still it helps. Anyway if more tools will be added on the ingame maps, its utility can stand above the online map.

Maybe I will add that once every island on a sector has been explored, "Fog" on map will remove from whole sector (sea included)

Edited by Alasson

This is another one of the changes that makes absolutely no sense to me. There was nothing wrong with the system that was in place. It showed you how much, or how little of the map you have explored, and where you have not been yet. This seems like a solution without a problem.

4 minutes ago, Greyleaf said:

This is another one of the changes that makes absolutely no sense to me. There was nothing wrong with the system that was in place. It showed you how much, or how little of the map you have explored, and where you have not been yet. This seems like a solution without a problem.

lets hope they will read and listen feedback ^^

you probably need to be in feedback section and hope you get some upvotes

3 minutes ago, Arykos said:

you probably need to be in feedback section and hope you get some upvotes

I'll move the topic there

Now they repair something that is not broken.

Expert graphic designers, lousy world developers.

Worst game designers ever.