Sign in to follow this  
phelysarrian

real amateurs

Watched the video on twitch: late, unprepared, buggy... every bit like your game and that was supposed to be a marketing exercise to sell more?  A very poor stream selling poor interest and fixing nothing.

Besides, I do not understand your company strategy regarding land. You are creating 2 mechanics PVP/PVE that will over time require double the effort and cost to maintain and develop as in 2 different games. Are you planning another wipe of some sort in the next 12 months to get both lines merging? Anyone with a bit of development process knowledge can see that coming.

Underwater exploration with first requirement to kill kraken is also non sense. You are basically telling 75% of your audience that they will not see that part -unless you nerf karken bad or you finally recon selling the sub for gold in freeport may be best. Could also be with level restriction and big number of gold - details.

Will you do the same for flying boats, having to kill some dragon?

New map is Ok. More land is needed indeed but does that really need a wipe? 

16 minutes ago, phelysarrian said:

Underwater exploration with first requirement to kill kraken is also non sense. You are basically telling 75% of your audience that they will not see that part -unless you nerf karken bad or you finally recon selling the sub for gold in freeport may be best. Could also be with level restriction and big number of gold - details.

Will you do the same for flying boats, having to kill some dragon?

this is the part that really is bad game design , segregating the players into haves and have nots , for a submarine and underwater area that was the biggest part of the update to be unavailable to as u say 75% of the player base why even put it in the game ? 

• Like 1

Well, i met some rabbits and a tuna, but never saw a Kraken. Tried powerstone once, but one-hitting-warp-9 cyclopses prevented success.

So no sub for me.

10 minutes ago, UDO said:

this is the part that really is bad game design , segregating the players into haves and have nots , for a submarine and underwater area that was the biggest part of the update to be unavailable to as u say 75% of the player base why even put it in the game ? 

Even if the devs felt this was how they wanted to gate the content for actual game launch, gating it this way during EA strikes me as nonsensical. What proportion of your playerbase will ever get to test the new content? How buggy will the sub and the crab and the underwater biome be long term because they were gated behind the endgame boss during EA? I find this not only personally disappointing, but irrational as a development/testing decision.

Edited by boomervoncannon
  • Like 1

It's a wonderful plan, I'm so stoked. Seriously I was wondering how I'd split my time after The Division 2 released. They have made it so much easier for me. I just won't play Atshit.

7 minutes ago, Huck Finnley said:

It's a wonderful plan, I'm so stoked. Seriously I was wondering how I'd split my time after The Division 2 released. They have made it so much easier for me. I just won't play Atshit.

Good. 1 less toxic player, right 😄 

3 minutes ago, Percieval said:

Good. 1 less toxic player, right 😄 

I'd almost be offended. Based on the fact that half my posts have been an attempted to have discussions about how things could be changed. Right or wrong but willing to offer something. Having seen alot of your posts, they are just mostly bot like attacks on other people's opinions. So coming from you, I won't get to bent by that comment

Yeah it's good, less toxic guy.. but wait !  The big problem is ...you are still here 😕 

Edited by Chocolatine

Just now, Huck Finnley said:

I'd almost be offended. Based on the fact that half my posts have been an attempted to have discussions about how things could be changed. Right or wrong but willing to offer something. Having seen alot of your posts, they are just mostly bot like attacks on other people's opinions. So coming from you, I won't get to bent by that comment

That’s a lie. I get that you’re trying to make a point but rather do it with facts than lies. If anybody is here to discuss suggestions, it’s me. I only troll trollers, nothing else and nothing more. If you tell the truth in the first sentence, I am absolutely amazed by your first post. Since it is the complete opposite, especially with this update that has lots of room for discussion. 

Nah, you just see another chance to just be you. The overall point to my post was that, in my mind, a small company with EA title actually had a chance for me to back burner a major title drop that I have been looking forward to much longer then I have this title. But do to poor decisions, bad game design, and complete lack of customer support, not to mention failure to meet deadlines, I personally no longer see them as a contender.

And your right proper speaking with facts to express your opinion is a fair bit of communication, but listening is as well. And putting you hands over eyes chanting toxic toxic toxic, is just as toxic for the game and community. So don't claim to be on some moral high ground here when you very response is the very example of what you consider to be toxic