Sign in to follow this  
seruum

allowing to build anywhere when we cannot get griefers removed

dated 15th of feb ticket issued and no response.

20190301222941_1.jpg20190301222944_1.jpg20190301222946_1.jpg20190301222949_1.jpg

this is todays effort. and this is why allowing people to build anywhere and not having a good support network is a recipe for disaster. as you can see from the video he has accused us of stealing their land and previous to the video in this thread he sank 5 of our brigs with sod. now  they are blocking in our gallions with ships and as soon as this next patch hits tomorrow you can bet your bottom dollar he is going to either try to block in our base and we are going to have to blanket our very small island with pillars or he is going to lay foundations everywhere and block spawns. they are 2 people causing the whole island grief and nothing is done. i have videos photos voice recordings what more do you need for action to be taken against these people??? i know our neighbour had a ship moved out of his company into another when it glitched out after only hours of putting in a ticket. why does action against griefers take more than 2 weeks???? this needs to be fixed asap griefers are already bad without giving free range to build.

This is the reason I see claim flags as PVP only. They are more trouble than they worth when you have disputes over land like in the first video. I have no idea whether he gave you 1000G or not but these disputes are all to common in PVE with griefers which puts me off going for flags in the first place.

I've had a ghost ship lured to my location also but on lawless, luckily I destroyed it but not before it took out my neighbours ship. 

I'm waiting to see how the new system turns out but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't happy with them taking flags out altogether and leaving it for the PVP side.

6 hours ago, DannyUK said:

This is the reason I see claim flags as PVP only. They are more trouble than they worth when you have disputes over land like in the first video. I have no idea whether he gave you 1000G or not but these disputes are all to common in PVE with griefers which puts me off going for flags in the first place.

I've had a ghost ship lured to my location also but on lawless, luckily I destroyed it but not before it took out my neighbours ship. 

I'm waiting to see how the new system turns out but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't happy with them taking flags out altogether and leaving it for the PVP side.

the first video is him attacking our neighbor but i thought i'd get it on video as proof of his griefing ways. i tend to agree this new claim system will be a great thing. the only thing i would like is more attention paid to get rid of people like this. we are an organised company that has amassed a good amount of claims at this point (over 100 now) which with the claim flag and the 30% tax people put on we seen as a necessity. this is far from viable to have every company do this however and it also does take some effort on our behalf to keep these claims. if toxic people got removed from this game when all they want to do is ruin the general gameplay for others then i would have no problem with the changes. these changes are pretty much ARK all over again so people just need to pillar and not foundation and rss will be fine and if the devs are on top of removing deliberate griefers there will not be a problem. cannot have one without the other however as this will cause a huge problem.