Sign in to follow this  
DGSixKado

Incoming patch

3 minutes ago, DGSixKado said:

With all the incoming changes what keeps you playing PVE instead of giving PVP a chance 

I'm a casual player and a grownup.  I have stuff to do.  I don't get to just sit and play for X hours/day without getting interrupted.  I don't like toxic environments.

None of that goes well with pvp.  

Just now, Winter Thorne said:

None of that goes well with pvp.  

Sadly PvE is about as toxic now with the lawless change, if not more 😞

• Like 2

Just now, Grongash said:

Sadly PvE is about as toxic now with the lawless change, if not more 😞

Yep.  It's not a choice of going to pvp, the choice is whether to put up with that and keep playing.  I think I'm gonna have a look around for something better to play, unless they come back today and declare it all an early April Fool's joke.

i want to play on pvp but as long as big companys are the gods in this game i will not. i am totally against big companys in everyway.

13 minutes ago, TheCoolGuy said:

i want to play on pvp but as long as big companys are the gods in this game i will not. i am totally against big companys in everyway.

Then you will probably never play PvP. Since large companies will always excist, but ofcourse that was expected. 

Well, i have life & job too, but PVE is really a little boring.

If you settle in PVP, what is the worst that can happen ? Your base raided, your ships sunk. So build stronger, higher, smarter. Hide valuables in underwater stone huts or below false floors.

Alot of people who have already left because of not getting claim flags will probably give it another go because of the changes. Alot of people who had hoards of claim flags will now quit the game, revolving door.

I will wait to see how it turns out with the new changes, I'm more concerned for the foundation spamming but I guess we'll have to wait to see how that goes when you have to repair structures now.

I already live on lawless, used to seeing the spamming, can't get any worse than it is now to be honest. The only people who will have to adapt is the ones who are coming away from the flags. There's nothing to say they won't change it again in a month or so, that's the whole point in testing these things out to get it right, never going to get everyone happy over it.

PvE should not have claim flags, nor should it allow one company to claim the whole island.  PvE should not be about territory control.  What they should have done is give you a settlement claim big enough to house your buildings, then give you a set number of flags to go capture resources for taxation.