Sign in to follow this  
Talono

Your strategy after the wipe ?

16 minutes ago, Arykos said:

Well it's a pirate game, if u play on pvp u conquer islands and u need to rebuild it. Same when u wipe the servers... it's the game... u can be back on a good level after 1 week easily. It will be much easier to get new land with this wipe

Yes, you're right. In PvP it's a day by day to protect your stuff and watch your back from other players to avoid losing everything, so the wipe is something that you can accept, but, for people that plays in PvE is annoying because they're looking for other kind of experience, fighting against the environment and trying to have a little relaxing game style, that the wipe turn into disappointment.

I mean, in general, a wipe it's ok (isn't the end of the world) to clean all the map and have the opportunity to claim some land, BUT starting from zero, when you're wasting a lot of time to find a spot and build your bases, well, is understandable.

I play in PvE and I'm going to take a break, and wait for the wipe to sail and found a nice spot.

well take it as a chance to get a better piece of land to rebuild... but in my opinion... it's a pirate game... how can u play a pirate on a pve server? 😃

6 hours ago, boomervoncannon said:

If this is your complaint, then purchasing an Early Access game, where wipes are a distinct possibility from the start, was a choice you should have considered more carefully. In EA you must be willing to sacrifice all progress at any time. The game is still in development. If this is not something you can accept, you should shelve the game until launch.

Once again, EA is early access, not tech demo pre-alpha projects where you are revamping the whole game, throwing a white towel and admitting that the game premises were absurdly designed in the first place. 

9 hours ago, mastro_akq said:

FK it's a feudal system isn't it? So much for adventure, exploring, and discovery, and spontaneousness. Sounding more and more like typical MMO.

Well yeah... it is the age of sailing you ding dong.

13 minutes ago, Clochard said:

Once again, EA is early access, not tech demo pre-alpha projects where you are revamping the whole game, throwing a white towel and admitting that the game premises were absurdly designed in the first place. 

Yes, we all know how badly that went for Rust.

Edited by PeglegTheAngry
expanded