SlobKing

Taming and how it actually works.

Do we yet have a list on what foods are needed after we tame the animals for the feeding troughs? I tamed a cow with Thatch but you can’t put thatch in the trough. So what do they eat? 

The community Need a list if anyone has it yet? 

It would be really nice to have to some other way of getting the required foods for animals other than harvesting. Reason being is that I play on a private server with a grid of 4 and it seems to miss a lot of the needed resources. I've travelled all over and can't find things like maize, chili, wheat and carrots.

On 12/26/2018 at 8:07 AM, NyanRose said:

So...I am confused. I keep hearing bulls take rushes...so I have up to taming three (should be more than enough for a bull...) and I took it down iwth a bola...I go up with bare hands, rushes in my last slot, and it only gives me the option to remove the bola. What am I doing wrong exactly?

I have same problem, I have tamed a few wolves OK using bolas, but the bull does not give feed option.

Bull works, you need the Rush "it need the name rush" in the last slot "0" and after you did bola, you need to be in front or close to hi head, but yea, he will hit you hard, so bull is for me harder then a tiger. good luck

takes about 4-5 bolas for a lvl 4, if you dont miss 😄 timer is on 15sec so ever 15sec you can give him the rushes

Cant change the Main game to suit Non Official maps.. I wouldn't imagine anyway,  That would be up to who ever has made the unofficial map to pick island/resources and all that as they put one up? If players are lacking , maybe get in contact with the owner of that server or admins, they may be willing to spawn some things in, if they are not on their map?

On 12/29/2018 at 10:02 AM, MUFC said:

i cant find Maize

You get maize seeds off of wild maize. The maize seed will have to be planted and grown into maize. Same with wheat (seeds come from wheatgrass..

• Like 1

Hello all.

i tamed 3 Monkeys but today when i logged into the Game they all died. But they lived in my House and they have enough feed. Really sad i think Because there where no reason to die. 

Anyone knows where i can find Honey? Only find a nectar/sugar.  

greets

How to make the kids not die from cold at night and from the heat during the day? fires do not warm them and the water does not cool and they die.

On 12/28/2018 at 7:23 AM, PlankGJE said:

I couldn't image trying to do this on a public server.

Nooblet showed how,its mainly how then its all easier after you know,and it will be pain if you dont.

Youll first need to get a lion.Lions can catch whatever you tame.then you simply put the horsy in a nice pen release and start taming.for easy mode have all efficiency skilled up and sugarcane.

For anyone wondering about mythical tames, I can confirm 100% that D12, Bigsevain Atoll has tame-able mythical creatures, shieldhorn and razertooth btw. Keep in mind their food when taming one of them will change every time you feed them and if you don't have what its asking for then you can't feed it. 

Also for anyone wondering how to tame in private servers, all the islands you can tame mythicals on is a server setting and is off by default. If you can't find any island where you can tame a mythical, contact your server owner and ask them if it's on or not, and they'll most likely turn it on if they are okay with mythicals. One thing that you can't find online for taming is that in official the powerstone islands sometimes don't allow for taming for whatever reason.