Sign in to follow this  
NewLexican

"Anarchy" or a self-inflicted wound

With our planned changes for March, the game will be heading into a more rule based system, so for the next few weeks we’ll be making some changes to experience what it would be like if we took an alternative route. 

- Claim flags will no longer prevent enemy building. You can now build anywhere, and only structure build radius will prevent it. This is a non-default, which will be enabled on our PvP Networks. Unofficials can also use this as a custom server-side config.

Is this something you really believe the community wants to experience? I'll tell how I'm going to respond to this taste of a road not traveled. I'm going to try Apex Legends. I'm going to try The Division 2. I'm going to try all the other alternative activities I've, to date, been foregoing because I've been really enjoying Atlas. I will experience a number of roads not traveled, and to Grapeshot's chagrin, I may find I really, really enjoy one just as I have, to date, been enjoying Atlas.

• Like 1

Try them out, heard they are good games. I like the new system very, very much. It all sounds logical to me, except for the part where the landowner can destroy your buildings and any given time. 

As far as I can tell the anarchy is going live up until the new claim flag system which will change things up again. They are probably wanting to see how that goes on the lives servers for the time being. Might as well get as much data as you can before the wipe happens.

Hell yeah I'm fine with it the game can go out in a blaze of PvP before the wipe. 

But saying that I have been playing other games as well.. so can't blame you for that.

Edited by Caldrin

2 hours ago, NewLexican said:

With our planned changes for March, the game will be heading into a more rule based system, so for the next few weeks we’ll be making some changes to experience what it would be like if we took an alternative route. 

- Claim flags will no longer prevent enemy building. You can now build anywhere, and only structure build radius will prevent it. This is a non-default, which will be enabled on our PvP Networks. Unofficials can also use this as a custom server-side config.

Is this something you really believe the community wants to experience?

After reading hundreds of posts with hundreds of suggestions, I believe that this is something that absolutely no one ever asked to experience.

so now you got to suck up to one tribe to live on island in pvp for protection i can see this going bad