Sign in to follow this  
Bloody Blackjack

What in the crap.

Seriously. I cant build cannons and shoot them from my own base? Or from my own ship? In a pirate game? 

Are you really serious?

Seriously?

Ok bro. Enjoy your empty servers.

Dont you guys remember what dudes did in freeports when you PVE'd  trolls and griefers? You know before you killed the freeports with massive decay. Youre just setting up a griefer/exploiter playground... I cant defend myself on my own ship. and my own base...

GTFO

• Like 2

People won't be able to attack your island or settlements while you aren't able to use them... encourages open world pvp, I like it! And in raid times, hehe, get readyyyy.... HERE'S JOHNNY!! 😄

There is no reason ever i should not be able to shoot my cannons.

Its a pirate game. i wanna shoot my damn cannons whenever the hell i want...

GTFO

garbage

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bloody Blackjack said:

Seriously. I cant build cannons and shoot them from my own base? Or from my own ship? In a pirate game? 

Are you really serious?

Seriously?

Ok bro. Enjoy your empty servers.

Dont you guys remember what dudes did in freeports when you PVE'd  trolls and griefers? You know before you killed the freeports with massive decay. Youre just setting up a griefer/exploiter playground... I cant defend myself on my own ship. and my own base...

GTFO

Where the hell are you going to defend yourself from if they can’t attack you either. Read and think before making such a dumb and ridiculous thread. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Percieval said:

Where the hell are you going to defend yourself from if they can’t attack you either. Read and think before making such a dumb and ridiculous thread. 

When they walk into your base perimeter and you cant kill them.... and then pvp flags... and they drop explosive kegs on your boat. Cuz you couldnt kill them... or just drive 8 fully manned galleons to your front door.... wait for pvp to flag and unload 300 well placed cannons on your base... cause you couldnt stop them from sailing up to your front door.... Im ridiculous for not thinking through? really, is that so.

1 minute ago, Bloody Blackjack said:

When they walk into your base perimeter and you cant kill them.... and then pvp flags... and they drop explosive kegs on your boat. Cuz you couldnt kill them... or just drive 8 fully manned galleons to your front door.... wait for pvp to flag and unload 300 well placed cannons on your base... cause you couldnt stop them from sailing up to your front door.... Im ridiculous for not thinking through? really, is that so.

Then it wouldn’t matter now would it. If you have 300 cannons aimed at you and you’ve only placed 100. You’re gone anyway since there won’t be a day in the future that the settlement owner you don’t know allows you to place 100 cannons in the first place. It’s not on your end, but on the games end. 

As for my first post, I was responding to what it says in the quote. I hope you get that. 

• Thanks 1

On 3/1/2019 at 7:34 AM, Bloody Blackjack said:

Pirate game bro. not fancy pant look at my pretty pve base while you cant shoot your cannons neener neeener neeeener..

GTFO

Pirate themed

Readin' is hard brah!

• Non-settlement owners who have cannons on ships and are anchored shall not be allowed to fire cannons outside of wartime.
  • Settlement owners can freely damage other characters and structures on their island.