Vonhelswag

suggestion Request for future announcements please

If you are going to make big announcements like this in the future and tell us the game design is changing drastically.  Then tell us to wait for the notes after the stream.......

Please for the sake of everyone you have playing your game, have the notes ready to drop RIGHT AFTER your stream.  You guys keep taking one step forward and two steps back @Jatheish.  Swing and a miss here.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Early Access-subject to change. They aren't really patchnotes or changes yet, more like proposed changes. Let them consider some feedback and ideas. ETA is a month away.

I fully get that this is early access and its subject to change.  That's not the complaint here.  I'm not saying don't wipe the servers, I'm not saying everything is going to be horrible, I'm not even saying RIP Atlas.  

During their livestream they repeatedly said we cant fully explain everything in the time we allotted for the stream.  We have a huge Captains Log that will explain all our ideas and changes better and you can read it after the stream when we post it.  Then there was nothing posted to explain what they were talking about. 

They don't need to tell us of changes, we will have changes. They should tell us point plank if we will ever lose our progression again.

2 minutes ago, Buck Rider said:

They don't need to tell us of changes, we will have changes. They should tell us point plank if we will ever lose our progression again.

You might.