Go Poll

Staying till wipe or Bye Bye  

92 members have voted

1. 1. What you gonna do?

• Staying and playing forever
    • Staying and bye bye after
    • Bye Bye now , not waiting
    • Chocolate, I want chocolate

The new changes to PvP are a game killer for me.  The wipe sucks, but it's something that can be dealt with even though it's brutal.  That's it for me, been here since day 1 and the changes look really bad.

Staying for now, For sure bye bye after wipe. I wont be playing much up until then, but just like my last weeks of Ark before they wiped me there, I'll mess around until then.

Not complaining at all though. Even without the wipe, I wasn't playing much. This wipe mean's I don't feel bad for not logging in and keeping my stuff.

I will keep playing and use the time to the wipe to go a bit crazy. Hope we get harvest bounus until then so it gets easy and quick to build stuff.

Our company (casual mostly) play since day 1, about 20, we will continue to play, and probably more will come back after the wipe. So it's good for me and my mates

I'm going to take a rest for now, wait for the wipe and see how the game evolve and comeback in a couple of months. I don't see the point to keep playing this month, founding, getting and building stuff to lose it all in 1 month.

I'm not going to be going back to Ark...so maybe stay?  I don't play on official servers anyway, but it just seems like the Ark official servers, but worse.  However due to structure of the game, unofficial servers aren't anywhere near the option they are in Ark.  

My personal opinion, the whole "large PvP guilds fighting it out and vying for territory" thing isn't working and isn't going to work.  They need to move away from that (and event the off-line raid protection ideas) and move to a faction system.  Factions were large companies, small groups and even individuals can join.  Attack your own faction, you would get booted from it.  Attack factions friendly or neutral to yours, you would piss them off and lose standing in your own.  Attack hostile factions and gain rep in your factions.  No faction wide tax, players would gain favor/advancement by donating gold, mats, etc to the faction and all gold, mats, etc the faction would have would be gained in that way or through trade.  Of course this is just one possible direction to take the game and I doubt the Ark/Atlas devs would ever take the game in that direction.  

Edited by Slash78
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Likely gonna put this on hold  until the wipe, and play after. don't  see that as an option in your poll.

I am kinda sad to see my ships go... 

Having said that.

If you guys want to leave, then see you! Here is the door /open_door.

More room for My company

I've already quit after 550 hours in game, started day 1,  and have been waiting for an worthy update for a couple weeks now. I'll come back for the wipe and content/changes.

Edited by Enki Anunnaki

I'm going to stop for now, and I'll be back with the update, with 500+ hrs logged we have tons of territory, I can level to 77 with 6 power stones now I've got reasons to be irritated, but I'm hoping the wipe is justified and the content they bring with it is amazing.