[GP] Guybrush Threepwood

WIPE CONFIRMED - Live Stream

On 3/14/2019 at 5:18 PM, Xenom said:

it's worse with a time consuming game like atlas. 

Have you played many MMOs? Whats your definition of time consuming. I suppose you can be in game for many hours. But its not like your losing characters youve spent years building and leveling. Compared to ANY decent and true MMO Atlas is not time consuming. And cant have been as its only been out a few months. Max lvl is almost handed to you, there is no skill required in building or harvesting anything. With NPC crew there is no skill required in shooting cannons or mounting turrets. The only slightly challenging effort is combat but only becuase you never know where that sneaky hit box actually is.

I continue to take joy in all the bitching from people who are unable/unwilling to understand or google what EA is. What, you think this shit wouldnt be wiped at release anyways? You thought youd just get a good 2 year headstart on anyone who comes in at release? Baka!

Oh wait no, you still think this is Ark (a terrible game btw imho) and you think this is WC. Let me inform you, this is Atlas made by GS.

See, if i leave my compnay A and go work for another company B, that doesnt magically make company B turn into company A. 

They share the same engine. No one gives 2 shits about what happened in EA on another game made by another company with a completly different concept.

5 hours ago, Chucksteak said:

Have you played many MMOs? Whats your definition of time consuming. I suppose you can be in game for many hours. But its not like your losing characters youve spent years building and leveling. Compared to ANY decent and true MMO Atlas is not time consuming. And cant have been as its only been out a few months. Max lvl is almost handed to you, there is no skill required in building or harvesting anything. With NPC crew there is no skill required in shooting cannons or mounting turrets. The only slightly challenging effort is combat but only becuase you never know where that sneaky hit box actually is.

I continue to take joy in all the bitching from people who are unable/unwilling to understand or google what EA is. What, you think this shit wouldnt be wiped at release anyways? You thought youd just get a good 2 year headstart on anyone who comes in at release? Baka!

Oh wait no, you still think this is Ark (a terrible game btw imho) and you think this is WC. Let me inform you, this is Atlas made by GS.

See, if i leave my compnay A and go work for another company B, that doesnt magically make company B turn into company A. 

They share the same engine. No one gives 2 shits about what happened in EA on another game made by another company with a completly different concept.

oh playing the tough guy so his arguments seem totally right, i still see this totally different and now what? 🙂 if you think atlas is not time consuming in comparison to most other mmo's i wish i could care that little about my time playing games like you do 🙂 EA or not the arguement with having a 2 year headstart is just BS...if you'd start BDO or EvE right now you'd be years behind me...unfair 😞 

i was just stating that EA does not automaticall means wipes as EA can be a lot of different things and that surely a lot of ppl had the perception there might not be a wipe - see i think this should be stated for the devs to consider how to proceed as i like atlas and it would be sad to have no ppl to play with after the wipe - sorry if it makes you rage like a little child.

On 2/28/2019 at 2:16 PM, Archsenex said:

Wiping 700 hours of progress and then putting all the new content behind the Kraken?  Seriously?  I'm gone. Totally, without question.  You cannot make more content by just forcing us to repeat the content.

Wipes are part of Alpha or Beta testing.  You never said this was Alpha testing.  EA Alone does not mean wipes.  I've been in many EA's that didn't wipe, and all the ones that did said "You are buying access to our Alpha test"

Done.

I know there will be dozens of these threads and I hate people that make their own thread for things, but just this once I will do it.  And I expect there will be a LOT of them.

Clearly this guy is an idiot and cant read,  It clearly says in terms (u know when u click i agree when u buy the game)  there will probably be wipes in ea

7 hours ago, war machine said:

Clearly this guy is an idiot and cant read,  It clearly says in terms (u know when u click i agree when u buy the game)  there will probably be wipes in ea

Please point it out in the EA terms.  I shall wait

https://imagebin.ca/v/4aWIoHlvjaga

Note: This Early Access game is not complete and may or may not change further.

It's in the very first sentence. THE GAME MAY CHANGE.