So this has happened to two of my guys now, one of which i saw happen when pulling back in to harbour, the boat launches its self into the air like a player does when traversing to land and then hits the floor and instantly destroys everything with no salvageable items just a pile of debris in the water. Today's victim lost over 2.5K gold & 6K gems and thousands of  other resources (he is one of our gathering resources crew).

This is a fundamental WTAF mechanic & this is yet another player who is now on the verge of uninstalling the game, the grind is bad enough as is let alone when you finish a 6 hr grinding session for it all to go poof whilst pulling in to a harbour at the end of a session.

Im very sorry to hear that his happened to you, I know how crappy that feels D=. I am sorry to say that this is just an unfortunate issue of the boat hit land somehow, and boats don't like being on land. Make sure you regularly check the area around where you normally dock for rocks that have spawned, just to make sure this doesn't happen again in future.