Sign in to follow this  
Sadie Blackhawk

New Claim Flag System for March

I know there is talk about upkeep and possible limitations with the claim flags. Also people should need to visit the claim flag to keep it updated.  Lawless territories should be the same way. 2 day timer on the stuff on lawless. This would help alleviate some of the foundation/pillar spam. Sorry lawless zones look like trailer trash right now due to the spam of garbage.

My two cents on this. If upkeep isn't paid on a flag it needs to despawn so people can find land a bit easier/making territory grabbing a bit easier.

Due to the plethora of changes we have several companies overlapping our territories where we can't even move the claim flags because we will lose our bases. We don't own a gazillion claims. We actually only have 7 between 15 people.

Most of us are stuck living on top of each other due to the land claim system still jacked up. I'm guessing old flags are still grandfathered in with previous changes.

Can still have the atlas dynamic map territory claim game for PVE but make it so that people are forced to either merge or have bigger companies in order to hold entire islands. 

The 20 day vacation timer was great for a single flag. But even the person with 100 flags the timer is at 11 days? That needs to be shortened. 

1-5 flags 15 days.

5-10 flags 8 days

10-20 flags 6 days.

20+ flags 3 days.

When the claim flag system does go into effect people should have 3 days to replace their flags or they despawn so the old flags can be cleared out. This will also fix the overlapping territory issues.

The reality is. For the 40k people each server type is supposed to support. 30k of those people need to be able to find land/put a claim flag down. Numbers have dropped severely due to the limitations of land/bugged out claim flags/long timers/foundation spam on lawless.