Sign in to follow this  
Jnison

Tamable Creature Idea

I would like to see more creatures added to the game, one being the Gorilla https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_lowland_gorilla. This would be a tamable creature, its purpose to harvest thatch from tree's this would of course replace the Giraffe as the main thatch gatherer since it doesn't make since to have a creature like that doing that sort of task. What do guys think? Would this be a cool animal to have in Atlas. I know the Yeti is kind of similar in this creature's aspect, but the Yeti kind of feels like a Ark Survival Evolved creature and I would like to see some uniqueness put into Atlas.

Low Land Gorilla.jpg

8 minutes ago, Jnison said:

I would like to see more creatures added to the game, one being the Gorilla https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_lowland_gorilla. This would be a tamable creature, its purpose to harvest thatch from tree's this would of course replace the Giraffe as the main thatch gatherer since it doesn't make since to have a creature like that doing that sort of task. What do guys think? Would this be a cool animal to have in Atlas. I know the Yeti is kind of similar in this creature's aspect, but the Yeti kind of feels like a Ark Survival Evolved creature and I would like to see some uniqueness put into Atlas.

Low Land Gorilla.jpg

Your idea is good but if you don't know Giraffe can gather 6x thatch, its really good now.

We can expect more animals and ships in future.

1 hour ago, CazzT said:

If they add harambes into the game....  let the shooting spree begin.

When in rome.

Or as they say in this case.

Dicks out.

• Like 1

We really need koalas. Tiny, cute koalas. U can carry them around and feed them eucalyptus until they fall down from the back or something else 😍

1 hour ago, Forb Hidden said:

We really need koalas. Tiny, cute koalas. U can carry them around and feed them eucalyptus until they fall down from the back or something else 😍

Koalas? What happens to them when it rains?

7 hours ago, CazzT said:

If they add harambes into the game....  let the shooting spree begin.

Too soon. 🤪

6 hours ago, gadefence said:

When in rome.

Am I the only one who can no longer hear this phrase without immediately thinking of Anchorman?

New idea. Make a new game and call it ark. Where you tame animals to fight each other. Only land bases with a little water. That would be so cool.

You start with Stone age weapons and slowly you get better and at the end you can make tech weapons and saddle. 

Man that would really be the coolest game ever.