Sign in to follow this  
Killmaster

Previous versions of servers

I was wanting to know if it would be possible for us to get a list of all the previous versions of the servers and access to the files for manual download/installation.  For the purposes of Bug reporting/fixing.

Reason this came up, is after a recent update I am not able to connect to my server. The only thing different is the version update, clearly something one of the mods is conflicting and preventing the connection I know this. However the point is people that have implemented more than a few mods can't really do a trial and error by removing 1 mod to see if the server works. It's a waste of time. 

I want to be able to first have a Server running a version that I know works while, I go ahead and upgrade on my main. Then if I run across this problem again I can simply see what is different from the previous version compared to the new one and find out why the Mod is conflicting and fix it instead of relying on others to fix it for me.  So for that we would need access to previous stable versions of  the servers.