Sign in to follow this  
Anthraxian

Disappearing discovery points.

Went to bed last night with 169 discovery points. Woke up with 159. Why are they being taken away? Now I can't friggin level - which requires a stupid amount of discovery points in the first place.

i have noticed this happens usually after a patch. it stands out in my memory only because it has happened more than once while i have been actively attempting to find discovery locations. I noticed that it does not change my position from where i was when the patch was added, but does in fact roll back the discoveries i had found leading up to the time the patch was launched. I cannot speak to a time frame that it follows in terms of how far back the discoveries are lost, but i noticed anything from the grid i was in, that i had just found, had become un-discovered immediately after.  

addition ~ it is likely there was a patch while you were away, as they come often and at random time intervals. i get that it is frustrating, as it is time spent.

head up, keep with it, i just surpassed 400 earlier today, good enough for lvl 68. not meaning to boast, but to encourage to stick with it, find the patterns and use the tools that you have available to you. good luck

Edited by RngShwartzWielder
additional statement