Sign in to follow this  
Jay8454

Griefing statements

I took land next to where Icejackel Demise [West End Trading Company] took land that only became available due to I had to sleep for work.

I and my friend were there long before his/her whole group showed up.

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198002741573/screenshot/1009274669533927597

The picture says, F word, that's BS, shouldn't have slept, time to play ark ways. Pretty sure that little titbit was for my benefit. Anybody know what the reference "time to play ark ways", would be? I only played Ark 100 hours or so. Is this person referring to hacking?

They have another friend that likes to walk up to you and try to trick you into pressing "E" to join their group. Sqeed I believe is the name.

I have more screenshots one that says from Icejackel, "oh little people who don't know who they play against"

here is pic from that: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198002741573/screenshot/1009274669533928294

I asked whom they were talking to.

Anyway, I lost what I was after because real life duties and such when I went back on I noticed we lost the land, my British buddy fell asleep. 

So I saw a gap and placed my flag and it went through. 

I'll let you know if they build rafts around my stuff, I thought they might do something like that. 

Edited by Jay8454

Playing ark ways probabyl means blocking your building as much as possible to prevent you from using your land.

6 hours ago, Jay8454 said:

I took land next to where Icejackel Demise [West End Trading Company] took land that only became available due to I had to sleep for work.

I and my friend were there long before his/her whole group showed up.

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198002741573/screenshot/1009274669533927597

The picture says, F word, that's BS, shouldn't have slept, time to play ark ways. Pretty sure that little titbit was for my benefit. Anybody know what the reference "time to play ark ways", would be? I only played Ark 100 hours or so. Is this person referring to hacking?

They have another friend that likes to walk up to you and try to trick you into pressing "E" to join their group. Sqeed I believe is the name.

I have more screenshots one that says from Icejackel, "oh little people who don't know who they play against"

here is pic from that: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198002741573/screenshot/1009274669533928294

I asked whom they were talking to.

Anyway, I lost what I was after because real life duties and such when I went back on I noticed we lost the land, my British buddy fell asleep. 

So I saw a gap and placed my flag and it went through. 

I'll let you know if they build rafts around my stuff, I thought they might do something like that. 

so u fell asleep for 4 days ? if on lawless or 21 days if on normal island? u lost your land cos u didnt log in , nothing more ....

your post makes no sense at all , u cant keep the land forever if u dont log in 

Edited by UDO

clarification: Land on the beach was minutes to expire. 20 days claimable. I and my friend were there waiting on the best part. A ship sails near another base believed to be friends of friends with different faction names. They move to beach area first not main base. There was about 6 parts to this claim starting from Beach to the main base on the rock. This was the only part we cared about so we started to cap as well as them. I left sleep for work/work, friend fell asleep didn't get the land we tried for NOT A BIG DEAL. I noticed next day land right next to it was still not claimed put flag down and waited time of claiming process and claimed it. Later in that day that mentioned person logs on only a few people on and states in the chat the things I had mentioned. Does that sum it a little better?

I'm so glad I stuck to lawless when I was playing, fortunately I don't have these problems now I have stopped playing.

Until the claim system is fixed and more content added I don't think the many thousands will be back either. I know they are doing something with the claim system, I just hope they make the right move for everyones sake otherwise that's another nail in the coffin.

Personally I have no desire to sit around waiting for flags for hours, I have better things to do to spend my time on. They must think everyone is jobless and glued to the computer 24/7. I hope they go down the route of paying gold for more flags or something along those lines, not everyone has the time to sit there and watch the timers go down and then sail from grid to grid running around the island. I think that has put alot of people off this game also, why not just have that in PVP if they wanted it? PVE should be totally different.

The screen shots you posted are so vague and nonsensical, that they could be anything. Hell, they might not be talking to you. There's no other context in the chat what they're talking about. 'Time to play ark ways' means nothing. Are they talking about griefing? Are they talking about just not sleeping? Are they talking about riding dinos around in a fur thong? Don't stress unless something happens.

If they start griefing with raft blocking, etc, so be it. Report it. Otherwise, not a whole lot they can do.

Bring animals and npc's if you want a claim.  If you can build , wall the for protection.   Then it comes down to who wants to spend more gold on npcs to keep them there

Edited by FX Sergio