Sign in to follow this  
Hexx

Dead, lack of food, cold

Can you raise the rates & lower how quick it is to die please...

I die every few seconds because its cold, & there isnt much food around...

Its getting a bit old when I am constantly dead because I am cold, or because I am hitting a tree to get wood...

this isnt realistic.

So please raise the rates, & lower how easy it is to die

Please

Now it is worse...I am dead as soon as I log on... then I log on again...dead...log on again...dead.

What is going on???

11 minutes ago, Hexx said:

Now it is worse...I am dead as soon as I log on... then I log on again...dead...log on again...dead.

What is going on???

do your best to get into a tropical zone freeport

1 hour ago, Hexx said:

Can you raise the rates & lower how quick it is to die please...

I die every few seconds because its cold, & there isnt much food around...

Its getting a bit old when I am constantly dead because I am cold, or because I am hitting a tree to get wood...

this isnt realistic.

So please raise the rates, & lower how easy it is to die

Please

It sounds like you are in the tundra. This is a very difficult location for beginners. The best solution is to go to temperate or tropical zones. Tropical zones in my experience have been the best because they seem to have the largest variety of food and resources, but maybe it’s just me. 

3 hours ago, whatwhat Stormrider said:

It sounds like you are in the tundra. This is a very difficult location for beginners. The best solution is to go to temperate or tropical zones. Tropical zones in my experience have been the best because they seem to have the largest variety of food and resources, but maybe it’s just me. 

well they should not make newbies SPAWN there then, and all those lawless areas aren't good for newbies either but so much run on the freeports that the rest is filled with newbies too and noone progress past lvl 8 other than the first lucky people, I have lost my progress so much already and it is super slow... if anything they should make it easier while we are "alpha testing" this, not harder... then they can adjust and wipe servers on launch

Even Temperate generally gets down to 10-20 degrees at night, even in the freeports.  Need full cloth, a torch, and multiple campfires going to get through that, and you're stuck there twiddling your thumbs all night.  I've even been freezing fully clothed with a torch in tropical and low desert on occasion.  I could see a cold snap every once in a while, but every night's a little ridiculous, and you really should never get it in tropical and low desert.