Skinner NA PVE

Tame point spend calculator

dont think one has been developed yet. some animals liek the bear have that info on the wiki

On 2/27/2019 at 4:27 PM, Skinner NA PVE said:

Anyone have a tame point spend calculator they can share. Looking for something like Dododex.

I'm working on it, I hope to finish the V1 before the wipe 🙂 

You can look at a small preview here :

EDIT :

The beta version is on live : https://globy.dev

Pls, understand that is a beta version, I'll upgrade it soon, I'm still a student so I don't have much time to work on 

The web-app help you to tame, know how good your animal is, where does he put his points stats.
It's a dododex's like, but for Atlas.

Here are some errors :

- The "food needed", "time" and all for taming aren't 100% correct, I'm working on a better calculation.
- "Weight" isn't correct on the Horse.
- "Time between each food" on the Shieldhorn isn't correct (and so time/bolas).
- "Lime" is missing on Bear.

- Some images for animals are missing, I still need to cut out them.
- Images of animals are too big (size) for small connection, need to reduce the size.

- Responsive, especially on phone doesn't work perfectly, need to rework it.
- Table with food show a blue line, it isn't intended, I will do a better Table intime.
- Page404 is missing.
- Routing error.

- Design

Technologies :

- Server Side : NodeJs / MongoDB
- Client Side : VueJs / Element UI

Please, if you see some error, weird things, bad english, send me a message here or MP.
Tell me if you like the result, how should I improve it, what do you like to see  

Edited by globytheoldpirate
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, zottel said:

That would be awesome 😄 keep us updated please

I actually need an Atlas server to check my last datas ^^'
The one I was on closed 😕 And I don't achieve to put the server on the same device with the game 😕 

Hope to put the 1st version on live before the wipe 🙂 

Will Send you the Data for the Server later ;). Guess u Need to use Admin commands on it?

5 hours ago, zottel said:

Will Send you the Data for the Server later ;). Guess u Need to use Admin commands on it?

Yup ^^'
spawns command (foods/bolas/animals)
and
infinitestats

I don't even need land, I can do it on boat, far from land to not bother anyone ^^

I'm doing an other try today to host my own server with my own device, but as the game and the server is on the same device, the public/local IP fuck up everythings

Nice to see someone on here contributing to the game in this way. I can see it being useful in the game so I wish you well on this and will keep an eye on the progress.

1 hour ago, DannyUK said:

Nice to see someone on here contributing to the game in this way. I can see it being useful in the game so I wish you well on this and will keep an eye on the progress.

Thanks, glad to hear that 🙂

If you have any ideas on things that could be useful, tell me. I will try to add more tools after the 1st version.

Well, happy news !
I finally achieve to set up my own Atlas server on my devices (a hell of tricky part to connect because of same public IP).

Which mean I can now collect datas as I need.
With that, I hope to put the 1st version of the web-app next week (before the wipe).

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, globytheoldpirate said:

Thanks, glad to hear that 🙂

If you have any ideas on things that could be useful, tell me. I will try to add more tools after the 1st version.

For an additional tool, a skill point calculator may be useful as well.

Put in a character level and you have the number of points available at that level in a pool. Then you can select the skills you want, and if it goes over the number of points you have it shows how many points over you are and what level you have to be to have that many skill points.

Would be useful for people who want to test out different builds without wasting a bunch of gold on respecs or sitting there with a piece of paper and a pen doing out the math. Should also be a lot easier to collect the data for 🙂

I'm glad there's someone out there that's trying to make useful tools for players.

1 hour ago, Kidori said:

For an additional tool, a skill point calculator may be useful as well.

Put in a character level and you have the number of points available at that level in a pool. Then you can select the skills you want, and if it goes over the number of points you have it shows how many points over you are and what level you have to be to have that many skill points.

Would be useful for people who want to test out different builds without wasting a bunch of gold on respecs or sitting there with a piece of paper and a pen doing out the math. Should also be a lot easier to collect the data for 🙂

I'm glad there's someone out there that's trying to make useful tools for players.

For a skill calculator there already is this one, which is really good. 

https://atlascalculator.com

Dunno if it can be upgraded? 

Here is some news :

I'm still working on the app, I collected all needed data.
I have to do some administrative things about the website before I put it live.
And I need to rework the taming related on the level of the animal, my calculations were wrong, I need to rework that feature.

zUrv7H9.jpg

vE1YM8I.png

(english isn't my native language, if you see any "bad english", especially on the app, tell me where and how to improve it 🙂 Thanks)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Hey mates,

I have made a little calculator with a few missing animal stats. It worked fine so far, but it is in german only. It is just a google doc and nothing great, but for our taming and breeding tries with Bears it worked fine. So if anyone is interested then try this link. I haven´t played since the announcement of the wipe, so if there are any changes to animal stat, I haven´t updated them until the HP changes to Elephants, Giraffes and Bears. Unfortunatly Lions and Wolfs are missing as well, but they weren´t breedable that time.

Here the link, if you have questions just PM please:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Ku-2-I1DVancr1VtBEMXeddlkhm5oJsyQK4myITsq3s

Regards
Hawk

5 hours ago, Hawk said:

Hey mates,

I have made a little calculator with a few missing animal stats. It worked fine so far, but it is in german only. It is just a google doc and nothing great, but for our taming and breeding tries with Bears it worked fine. So if anyone is interested then try this link. I haven´t played since the announcement of the wipe, so if there are any changes to animal stat, I haven´t updated them until the HP changes to Elephants, Giraffes and Bears. Unfortunatly Lions and Wolfs are missing as well, but they weren´t breedable that time.

Here the link, if you have questions just PM please:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Ku-2-I1DVancr1VtBEMXeddlkhm5oJsyQK4myITsq3s

Regards
Hawk

Nice ! But some animals are missing 😕
Excel isn't really intuitive ^^' But that still a nice work 😄 

The beta version is on live : https://globy.dev

Pls, understand that is a beta version, I'll upgrade it soon, I'm still a student so I don't have much time to work on 

The web-app help you to tame, know how good your animal is, where does he put his points stats.
It's a dododex's like, but for Atlas.

Here are some errors :

- The "food needed", "time" and all for taming aren't 100% correct, I'm working on a better calculation.
- "Weight" isn't correct on the Horse.
- "Time between each food" on the Shieldhorn isn't correct (and so time/bolas).
- "Lime" is missing on Bear.

- Some images for animals are missing, I still need to cut out them.
- Images of animals are too big (size) for small connection, need to reduce the size.

- Responsive, especially on phone doesn't work perfectly, need to rework it.
- Table with food show a blue line, it isn't intended, I will do a better Table intime.
- Page404 is missing.
- Routing error.

- Design

Technologies :

- Server Side : NodeJs / MongoDB
- Client Side : VueJs / Element UI

Please, if you see some error, weird things, bad english, send me a message here or MP.
Tell me if you like the result, how should I improve it, what do you like to see  

8 hours ago, globytheoldpirate said:

Nice ! But some animals are missing 😕
Excel isn't really intuitive ^^' But that still a nice work 😄 

Yes I know. It was just for the breedable animals. And especially the Bear, because the rest weren´t that important. But thx :classic_biggrin:

• Like 1

Update :

- Taming needs depending on level is now even more accurate.
- Removed speed stats, as animals doesn't waste point on this stat anymore.
- Add one more decimal to 'Per level add' to be more accurate.
- Display/responsive for Small Device should be better on Stats part.

Atlas Taming & Stats Calculator https://globy.dev/

• Thanks 1