myrddinstarhawk

NA-PVE I am seeking a new company and help doing Fountain run.

I have a level 53 crafter that's 100 years old. do to being disabled in the real world  I dont do combat and am not speced for fighting high end mobs. i have tried doing power stone and fountain runs in D12 and M12. I cant get to the cave in D12. and cant get passed the first tunnel in the cave without dying repeatedly to the Level 150 mobs inside. I have reached my level cap and cant progress without help and the others in the company i just quit would not help me. 

i am starting over from scratch with nothing but a ramshackle sloop and my skills. 

Discord Roy#9432

Hi!

I am solo player and you are welcome to join my company .

I do mosty whale killing,treasure hunting and so.

Have big base with alot of tamed animal.

First of all, sorry for your bad luck with your company.

So to solve one of your problems, here is the secret to doing FoY solo:

Edited by Bryan

Making this a different post, because clutter.

So the problem with choosing a company..... Should you go mega corp, where you are just a peon who spams flags or are a slave making ships? Perhaps a smaller mega corp, that will disband once the owner gets bored. Perhaps a company with just a couple of people? That is what you just went through. It is very hard to choose one, I understand.

After about 1.5yrs of Ark, I decided to take a break for a month. I merged with a tribe of around 6 people, so my stuff would stay safe. They all quit a couple of weeks later and all my castles poofed. You just never know.

We are a small group of casuals. The two "main" people in the company both have thousands of hours in Ark. None of this 100 hours and quit B.S., we love the games. I am on throughout the day, CST. My buddy from Ark is on during the night, my time. There are a few hours a day we are on together, but we do our own thing. We get together when the other needs help. We have two other people from Ark, but one is in college and very busy. The other jumps from game to game and I have not seen him in a few weeks. We just made a new friend who joined a few days ago 🙂 He is now the regional lord in charge of our holdings in A12.

None of us have gotten power stones. None of us have beat any boss. Why? Why.. I am in no rush. I am only at around 700 hours so far. Still plenty of time to do boss fights.

We have land in temperate, land in multiple tundra regions and a few lawless taming bases.

We do not want power gamers. We do not want l33t d00dz. We want people who are here for fun and plan on being here a while. A casual player who just likes the company of other casuals. Someone to give a hand in an emergency, but does their own thing most of the time.

3 hours ago, EvilNecroid said:

i killed myself and spawned at A6 then made a sloop and sailed to C6 where i soloed the fountain with no1 else around

Leave your ship there for the future.

We have a base in b9 and ship at fountain. If you go to b9 I can Inv you when I get off work. Add gadefence on Steam