Enki Anunnaki

Tell us your dreams for Atlas

There's a luxury passenger cart that really has no purpose besides looking nice while someone carts me around... But that's not enough. I dream of more impressive looking multi horse carts meant for carrying weight (water barrels even) and people. I dream that i can build a luxury boat that will show off my remarkable ingame progress and profits from my adventures/wars and hunts. I dream of a shinie/ unique looking speedboat that i can flex on fools that see me when i'm at freeport checking up on profit from the trading kiosks and placing hits on disrespectful dogs that dare talk sh*t about my crew. I dream of a cool looking boat for recruiting that shows off the company's emblem and colors. I dream of a special gold chest/display that will show off my gold and loot that i put into it. I dream of a fight pits island or colosseum in freeport grids and being able to bet gold on a gladiator i sponsor in the fight pits. I dream of being that gladiator at my leisure, slaughtering and being slaughtered by all who dares enter the arena, in a duel or in a battle scenario where i fight for coin and glory instead of taking the opponents loot. I dream of my top hat skin being worth 100's of thousands of gold that will display my power, wealth and determination to pull through all the pain and suffering that comes with playing an early access survival mmo. 

Tell us your dreams. 

Edited by Enki Anunnaki

9 minutes ago, lordkhan4444 said:

my dream is to build a boat that will last until morning, I know my dreams are small

You can, you just gotta keep playing. I built a garage around all my best ships lol. Defenses and alliance strategy are key. 

Edited by Enki Anunnaki

2 hours ago, Enki Anunnaki said:

I dream of a cool looking boat for recruiting that shows off the company's emblem and colors

you can allready do it

i like to have half timber houses with glaswindows or woodwalls to paint to mimic it.

and pirates all have to have scimitars. Pubs to make the crew drunk and force them to hire without pay 🙂

ship.jpg

2 minutes ago, Ged Bootstrap said:

you can allready do it

i like to have half timber houses with glaswindows or woodwalls to paint to mimic it.

and pirates all have to have scimitars. Pubs to make the crew drunk and force them to hire without pay 🙂

ship.jpg

im talking a non combat ship. one you cant put gun ports on. emblem on the hull and special banners, etc. but i get what ya mean. 

Edited by Enki Anunnaki

I wish it was a big MMO with subscription based with a very lot of content like other subscription MMO's.

They need player markets in game whether that is just trading routes, selling from company stores or an auction house, they need these to bring people together. NPC's need to drastically improve, more options for resource gathering, especially for solo players.

Needs a central island or 1 place within so many grids where people go to stop off, like the freeport but bigger with stores, places to drink rum and have a laugh with others. 

Group system in game maybe? For people who are mainly solo who want to do missions and earn rare things in game, similar to a dungeon finder in other MMO's

Change the idea around fishing, only allow certain parts in certain areas where people can fish together and have fun rather than just sit on your own.

There are alot of ideas that could make it a great game, this is some of what I'd like to see in the game, will it happen? I very much doubt it but if it did I would expect it to be a couple of years down the line, certainly not now. If there was a hell of alot of content in game, like cosmetics, ships, buildings, furniture, rare items then I'd certainly pay a subscription for it but as it stands I'm taking a break away from the game until it has improved further. I have over 500hrs so far but the fun is diminishing for me so I will see how it turns out.

• Like 3

Better positioning of animals. So they don't glitch thru walls or stuck in a foundation, if u log in. 

More communication with the community (specially more answers to all the questions in the forum)

A McDonalds drive in for the ships 😂

I dream about going to sleep without the fear of being offline raided

Edited by Alasson
  • Like 1

I fortunately already have my dream tried and tested ( no land base everything is on my ship ) unfortunately I had to do this on PVE to test it as nothing lasts long in PVP.

large.20190215015356_1.jpg.02d5be2c47de703e55ed41642740d10c.jpglarge.20190215015907_1.jpg.1db46ea63dbf1cd3c2d0dc57d3623e99.jpglarge.20190215020002_1.jpg.26b7785ccfa563e307b1ced7a9dfc16a.jpglarge.20190214145325_1.jpg.c764381ea36746225ceefe8859583f76.jpglarge.20190216030151_1.jpg.0b23299c09c2e50f9d1856a6bd269239.jpg

Edited by loileth
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Forb Hidden said:

Better positioning of animals. So they don't glitch thru walls or stuck in a foundation, if u log in. 

More communication with the community (specially more answers to all the questions in the forum)

A McDonalds  Burger King  Wendy's Back Yard Burger drive in for the ships 😂

Fixed.

Also no Chic Fil A. The lines would stretch halfway around the grid and the lag would be worse than FOY.

More PvE content (quests) that have a sensible number of managed engagements that give a nice backstory to the atlas world. I love the storybooks u get with powerstones as they are really interesting but getting them is boring and tedious due to the naked running to get them. 

Factional warfare (maybe a dozen factions on the map, not counting independent groups).  Towns you can build in (that have plots of land that work like a platform, with structure limits).  

• Like 1

I dream a moisture farmer from the dessert region discovers his true power in the one handed skill tree. He then uses that power decimate his enemies.

Cocaine and whores.

And with pregnancies, we're likely to at least get the oldest profession.

"Kid for a quid. Be your baby's momma for a buck."

21 minutes ago, gadefence said:

Cocaine and whores.

just no.

Airships for me are a big dream.  

Dingy size

raf,750x1000,075,t,fafafa:ca443f4786.u2.

Schooner size

screenshot032.pngD8F372DD-20B3-40FC-9C35

Brig Size 

Steampunk-Airship-B3.jpg

Galleon Size

8188OWSt+jL._SX425_.jpg

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, gadefence said:

Cocaine and whores.

Cocaine would be opium. It was not there in the golden age. Hope if you can do the oldest job on Earth you at least can choose the gender of the baby...

Forgot to put in my wish. A GM that enforce rules and punish grievers and exploiters

Edited by awakatanka

On a serious note how about a vitamin system that's good.

I also got like 3 vegans in my company so how about tofu and shit.

i have no big dreams because i have no hope for this game. but i always want minigames in big games like this or gta5 or whatever. i am big fan of poker sooo i want a good multiplayer poker minigame in EVERY big game i play(and i never get it 😞 ).

Edited by TheCoolGuy
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, TheCoolGuy said:

i have no big dreams because i have no hope for this game. but i always want minigames in big games like this or gta5 or whatever. i am big fan of poker sooo i want a good multiplayer poker minigame in EVERY big game i play(and i never get it 😞 ).

Totally yes! A placable table where you can play poker against others or npcs and some more decorative stuff for the PvE part of the game, that way you could build a real tavern at the harbor 🤩

Edited by Bl4ckOut
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, Pax said:

just no.

Airships for me are a big dream.  

Dingy size

raf,750x1000,075,t,fafafa:ca443f4786.u2.

Schooner size

screenshot032.pngD8F372DD-20B3-40FC-9C35

Brig Size 

Steampunk-Airship-B3.jpg

Galleon Size

8188OWSt+jL._SX425_.jpg

Always wish Air Buccaneers came back 😩ss_0c71e4490ca2be07ee5e577f38ce48639eff0

• Like 1

now that would be an excellent luxury vehicle or even a reconnaissance drone 0.0. but imagine the content. if i remember correctly there's a sky world in the lore. We need more lore.

5 hours ago, Bl4ckOut said:

Totally yes! A placeable table where you can play poker against others or npcs and some more decorative stuff for the PvE part of the game, that way you could build a real tavern at the harbor 🤩

Hell yeah even pvp servers. make the playing table buildable. maybe even make decks tradable/buyable and unique. put a bunch of tables at a special betting hall at freeports and make betting gold a thing. freeport will be a sprawling and beautiful thing. Texas Holdem and gladiator fight pits ya know what i mean. competitions other than wrecking a groups island or smacking around noobs in lawless.

GLORY AND GOLD BABY!. Glory and gold.

Edited by Enki Anunnaki
  • Like 1

I dream that tigers and lions die a horrible, painful, long-lasting, agonizing, excruciating death in fire and acid.  srsly, fuk those felines.