Ucan_Kizmiaz

Is there a chance ...

... to reduce the frequency of animal noises from tames?

the same noise from any kind of animal two times in a minute.

might be ok from chicken but penguins really are annoising.and not just them.

thx, appreciated

6 hours ago, Ucan_Kizmiaz said:

... to reduce the frequency of animal noises from tames?

the same noise from any kind of animal two times in a minute.

might be ok from chicken but penguins really are annoising.and not just them.

thx, appreciated

I think reducing ambient noise volume in options will address this although it will also reduce other noises you may wish to hear. Breaking out animal noise into it's own seperate volume isn't a bad suggestion though. Noisy stables can be annoyance. It's hard to hear my collection of famous jazz songs covered by death metal bands playing in the background over the sounds made by all the animals.

PS If you haven't heard Cannibal Corpse cover Louis Armstrong you're missing out.

7 minutes ago, boomervoncannon said:

PS If you haven't heard Cannibal Corpse cover Louis Armstrong you're missing out.

I love the Six Feet Under graveyard classics albums for this same reason 🙂

22 minutes ago, boomervoncannon said:

I think reducing ambient noise volume in options will address this although it will also reduce other noises you may wish to hear. Breaking out animal noise into it's own seperate volume isn't a bad suggestion though. Noisy stables can be annoyance. It's hard to hear my collection of famous jazz songs covered by death metal bands playing in the background over the sounds made by all the animals.

sorry, my bad.

with 'reducing the frequency' i meant to play the sounds less frequent like they added a 12 second delay to status sounds like injury or starvation with patch 18.31.

if you've ever been close to a penguin in your base and you couldn't get away from it for whatever reason (crafting tilling etc) you know what i'm refering to 😉

PS: i never got into metal. punk / grind / crust / diy yes but metal i gotta pass

4 minutes ago, Ucan_Kizmiaz said:

sorry, my bad.

with 'reducing the frequency' i meant to play the sounds less frequent like they added a 12 second delay to status sounds like injury or starvation with patch 18.31.

if you've ever been close to a penguin in your base and you couldn't get away from it for whatever reason (crafting tilling etc) you know what i'm refering to 😉

PS: i never got into metal. punk / grind / crust / diy yes but metal i gotta pass

Yes much like chittering dodos in Ark.  I get ya. Btw if you’re into punk there are some great examples of punk bands covering classical. Check out the Sex Pistols whole album covering Vivaldi’s Four Seasons. It’s a hidden gem. Or The Ramones cover of Beethoven’s immortal Ode to Joy. Good stuff.

At least the Dodos sounded kinda cute. Penguins sound like they are having something inserted.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Pizik said:

At least the Dodos sounded kinda cute. Penguins sound like they are having something inserted.

and it's not small

• Haha 2