Bolognapwny

WTF...You really think thats the answer?

You really think adding a gold upkeep is going to stop "zerg"... lol wtf... the more people you get the more gold you can farm... the mroe land you can have... even furthers the reason to have more and more people...

WTF kind of logic is this... Cap the fuckin claim amount.... Its not rocket science... lmao...

They can grief with claims, and steal the land then demolish their claims......

Claims shouldn't be an offensive weapon... they should be for the sole intent of LIVING ON THAT LAND.....wtf about this is hard to understand... Promote PVP... STOP PROMOTING GREIF.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bolognapwny said:

You really think adding a gold upkeep is going to stop "zerg"... lol wtf... the more people you get the more gold you can farm... the mroe land you can have... even furthers the reason to have more and more people...

WTF kind of logic is this... Cap the fuckin claim amount.... Its not rocket science... lmao...

Claims shouldn't be an offensive weapon... they should be for the sole intent of LIVING ON THAT LAND.....wtf about this is hard to understand... Promote PVP... STOP PROMOTING GREIF.

Weren’t you they guy that kept trying to shut down everyone from complaining? 

I mean, I believe everyone should say anything they want. But at the same time, if you don’t want to be a hypocrite, you really only have to choices.

conplain when you want, and let others complain when they want.

or, keep feeling people to stop complaining and then stfu.

either one if fine with me. I have no preference to what you should do. You just seem to be starting to rant and I am pretty sure you don’t like the people that rant.

might be time to take a step back and look from the outside in really.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Realist said:

Weren’t you they guy that kept trying to shut down everyone from complaining? 

I mean, I believe everyone should say anything they want. But at the same time, if you don’t want to be a hypocrite, you really only have to choices.

conplain when you want, and let others complain when they want.

or, keep feeling people to stop complaining and then stfu.

either one if fine with me. I have no preference to what you should do. You just seem to be starting to rant and I am pretty sure you don’t like the people that rant.

might be time to take a step back and look from the outside in really.

If you are too stupid to understand the difference between complaining about BUGS vs IMPLEMENTATION CHANGES... you should probably STFU... and not communicate with another human being EVER again.

Thanks for the troll kid... but you are stupid.

I'm a little confused as to what your complaint is based upon considering we haven't announced the details of our claiming system rework yet. Some players have speculated on what it may entail but it's just that at this stage, speculation. 

There will be time for everyone to give their feedback on the system as we’ll be deploying the changes in advance on a publicly accessible test network before it hits the Official Network. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

39 minutes ago, Dollie said:

I'm a little confused as to what your complaint is based upon considering we haven't announced the details of our claiming system rework yet. Some players have speculated on what it may entail but it's just that at this stage, speculation. 

There will be time for everyone to give their feedback on the system as we’ll be deploying the changes in advance on a publicly accessible test network before it hits the Official Network. 

Well speculation based on the lack of control of your devs - EG; Passwords and word of mouth would leave anyone... (myself included) to believe the word of mouth. 

Capping the claim amounts is literally non-disputable...

58 minutes ago, Dollie said:

Is it still planned to release details of the claim revamp in this Friday's Captain's Log?  Kinda eager to devour the info.

1 minute ago, CazzT said:

Is it still planned to release details of the claim revamp in this Friday's Captain's Log?  Kinda eager to devour the info.

I wouldnt be, judging by the lack of knowledge of how a sandbox is played... they batting 0

4 minutes ago, Bolognapwny said:

I wouldnt be, judging by the lack of knowledge of how a sandbox is played... they batting 0

You're free to throw a tantrum somewhere else.  No one is forcing you subject yourself to something you clearly don't like.

2 minutes ago, CazzT said:

You're free to throw a tantrum somewhere else.  No one is forcing you subject yourself to something you clearly don't like.

I like the game just fine, my hundreds of hours prove that.  What I don't like I am very active in voicing.  I believe that is the purpose of these forums.

Edited by Bolognapwny

1 hour ago, Dollie said:

Too little too late I'm afraid, dropping under 10k peak in players during the week and probably soon not even over that 10k in the weekends either. How is your 40k players on a world gonna happen when it's this low, so scattered around and such a depressing pile of code you guys have the guts to call a game. Looking forward to spamming the stream again to be ignored some more by you guys. Your ship is sinking, and scooping up water with buckets ain't gonna prevent it from sinking before it left the EA Shipyard, it will crash on release like many of us have lost ships.

• Like 5

21 minutes ago, CazzT said:

We'll be sharing the full details in this Thursday's upcoming Livesteam (2pm Pacific) then we will also break that down in the Captain's Log we'll be posting afterwards on the same day. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Dollie said:

how big is the test network same as official 15x15  and will it only be up for a small amont of time to test ? as if its up permanently do u think splitting the player base even more is a good idea considering the small amounts already playing on official ...

32 minutes ago, UDO said:

how big is the test network same as official 15x15  and will it only be up for a small amont of time to test ? as if its up permanently do u think splitting the player base even more is a good idea considering the small amounts already playing on official ...

I doubt it's up permanently.  This sounds very similar to WoW's PTR.  It'll be up for a few weeks, maybe longer if it's something that needs more data collection, and then it'll be taken down until needed again.  That's the impression I got, anyway.  As for its size, I don't see why it would need to be the full 15x15.  Could get enough useful data with a 5x5, maybe smaller.  Depends how many people participate.

I know I'm not an official source, I'm just speculating based on experience with other PTRs.

@Bolognapwny @REALIST

You try everything to blame this game right?

Every thread from you is something about "Atlas is bad, dont play it mimimimi"!

The community knows you and a lot know that you are just little troll kids. Hopefully they will take some action against trolls like you.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

34 minutes ago, Puppies4ever said:

@Bolognapwny  @REALIST

Intentas todo para culpar a este juego, ¿verdad?

¡Cada hilo tuyo es algo sobre "Atlas es malo, no lo juegues mimimimi"!

La comunidad lo conoce a usted y muchos saben que solo son pequeños trolls. Esperemos que tomen alguna acción contra trolls como tú.

+1

3 hours ago, Jozzie McTowel said:

Too little too late I'm afraid, dropping under 10k peak in players during the week and probably soon not even over that 10k in the weekends either. How is your 40k players on a world gonna happen when it's this low, so scattered around and such a depressing pile of code you guys have the guts to call a game. Looking forward to spamming the stream again to be ignored some more by you guys. Your ship is sinking, and scooping up water with buckets ain't gonna prevent it from sinking before it left the EA Shipyard, it will crash on release like many of us have lost ships.

Clearly the game you made is better right.. 

3 hours ago, Bolognapwny said:

Well speculation based on the lack of control of your devs - EG; Passwords and word of mouth would leave anyone... (myself included) to believe the word of mouth. 

Speculation based on not knowing and taking a good guess. But nice try bringing up completely unrelated issues and blaming that on speculation, my god what a troll you are.

9 hours ago, Dollie said:

The Op complaining about a system rework even though no information is yet given about it in a profanity laced bile spewing tirade which is one of several he has started of late perfectly illustrates why he is the only poster I have on ignore. 

10 minutes ago, Back Stabbath said:

Make a seperate pvp server without fast travel.

Watch how fast you get a population.

Waiting for the server to be availible so i can be the first one there!

No need for votes..keep this dieing server going...with the fat nerds running the mass recruiting megastore with cancerous discords.  The skilless offline zerg warfare and no economy whatsoever..

Make a completely seperate server with fast travel limited to within a zone and try it out... let the population speak.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Bolognapwny said:

You sir are abrrasive in your conversation.  You are either a teenager or very short in real life.  Either way no one cares what you say when you are  using wtf and caps all the time. It makes you look immature and short sighted. 

Still think they should make the seperate server and leave this one as is. 

It will instantly prove the point.

Vast majority of people want to play with thier friends and want to play in a massive online world.

Like the one advertsised. They want to explore and live in a massive online world. .maybe never even see the other end of it.

They dont wanna play in a giant blob of annoying nerds.

Real pvpers want skill to matter. 20 skilled players are GOING to compete with your 200 man nerd zerg when yall cant teleport all over the map...trust me.

There is a reason people wont want the 2 servers up and running...this one would fold faster than a paper plate. And the fat nerds  running the mega zergs would be left farming thier own mats.

Edited by Back Stabbath

11 hours ago, Dollie said:

We'll be sharing the full details in this Thursday's upcoming Livesteam (2pm Pacific) then we will also break that down in the Captain's Log we'll be posting afterwards on the same day. 

If we as players think the new claim system is also not good, will you change it? And is it another system in pve and PvP. What works for one will not always work for the other.