Polar Express

Add the ability to unclaim your ships.

I’d like to see the ability to unclaim your own ships as admin for your company be implemented if possible. We have a shit tonne of ships and rather than just scuttling  them I’d like to give them away or trade them with other players with some kid needing to sit there for hours and hours waiting for the claim flag to do the job.

1.  This would also be good for PVE/Roleplayers so they can trade ships with others as a business or whatever.

2.  Additionally in PvP people can demand someone surrender their ship and if both parties agree the ship can be handed over without the need to wait hours and hours. 

3.  Smaller companies can trade bigger companies fully  levelled ships easily for alliance purposes so the bigger company won’t need to care how many ships it loses in PvP if their allies are just creating them and levelling them to hand over. Hopefully this will lead to the focus coming off raiding and moving to more sea battles. 

Im in a mega company btw ( for any haters out there so don’t bother with the toxic shit posting)

this is just an idea. I’d like to see people work together more and I believe the current way of trading ships is essentially only based on pvp mechanics when it really  need to be. 

I appreciate any input. 

Edited by Polar Express
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Polar Express said:

I’d like to see the ability to unclaim your own ships as admin for your company be implemented if possible. We have a shit tonne of ships and rather than just scuttling  them I’d like to give them away or trade them with other players with some kid needing to sit there for hours and hours waiting for the claim flag to do the job.

1.  This would also be good for PVE/Roleplayers so they can trade ships with others as a business or whatever.

2.  Additionally in PvP people can demand someone surrender their ship and if both parties agree the ship can be handed over without the need to wait hours and hours. 

3.  Smaller companies can trade bigger companies fully  levelled ships easily for alliance purposes so the bigger company won’t need to care how many ships it loses in PvP if their allies are just creating them and levelling them to hand over. Hopefully this will lead to the focus coming off raiding and moving to more sea battles. 

Im in a mega company btw ( for any haters out there so don’t bother with the toxic shit posting)

this is just an idea. I’d like to see people work together more and I believe the current way of trading ships is essentially only based on pvp mechanics when it really  need to be. 

I appreciate any input. 

Agreed.