Loffe

Blueprint Paths for Creatuers?

we are setting up a 15x15 server and we have a shop for people buy stuff in. now we are trying to automate the procces. we got items working fine but we are having problems with creatures. is it even possible to spawn in a tamed creature on "random" player?

this is what i have tried so far.

https://gyazo.com/775474bc20c73637eca39410adf43fcd

For the GMSummon you don't need BP path I think.

Try: cheat GMSummon "Bear_Character_BP_C" 100

GMSummon <"type"> <level>

Cheers,

• Thanks 1

yeah i know that, we are as i said trying to automate the shop to give the players the items/creatures and for that to be able to give players items we need the blueprint paths. im still not even sure if its possible do 😕

Well for the path in order to work need to be like this:

"Blueprint'/Game/Atlas/Creatures/Bear/Bear_Character_BP.Bear_Character_BP'"

Make sure it finish with ' and "

I'm sure you already know this but if you go in root game folder to:\\Steam\Launcher\steamapps\common\ATLAS\ShooterGame\Content\Atlas\Creatures You will see the list of all creatures, usually I use the folder name to fill in the BP path. If the folder name is Tiger I'll put "Blueprint'/Game/Atlas/Creature/Tiger/Tiger_Character_BP.Tiger_Character_BP'" if folder name is Cow i'll put "Blueprint'/Game/Atlas/Creatures/Cow/Cow_Character_BP.Cow_Character_BP'" but some don't work that way. like the Rhino. Folder name is Rhino and if you put "Blueprint'/Game/Atlas/Creatures/Rhino/Rhino_Character_BP.Rhino_Character_BP'" it won't work because it use another name "Blueprint'/Game/Atlas/Creatures/Rhino/WildRhino_Character_BP.WildRhino_Character_BP'". I didn't search for all of them yet, just the one I needed. You can search on google for them, that's how I do it when it's not working and hope someone post it somewhere.

Cheers,

Yeah i used ' in the command and all that. i guess there is no way to remotely spawn creatures in for people, would make us as admins lifes much easier 😛

thanks for all the suggestions man!

Cheers.

I know there is a mod that has this ability in it where you can purchase with gold. Its the merchant Npcs. Maybe looking at it or asking the author of the mod could help you with the commands. It works fine on my server and they pop out spawned save for the oddball alpha.

What is the name of the mod, or can you maybe send me a link to it?

Cheers,