Sign in to follow this  
NiHiL

Water for recipe?

I have some questions about recipes  demanding water.

Recipe demand 1 water, if I put in waterskin with 100 water or water jar with 200 the 1 water demand will consume all water in waterskin or water jar. Is there anyway to do this more effective than running around filling up waterskins to make som bread?

Is there anyway you can connect a waterpipe to like a grill and have a more constant source of water?

11 minutes ago, Skinner NA PVE said:

Cook in the rain with the grill outside.

Sure, could build a grill on ship deck and cook when its raining in some grid Im traveling. Got claim on desert and there is no rain yet to be seen there.

Edited by NiHiL

I live where it never rains also. I built to 50 strong water resivoir network and was able to cook less than 2 stacks of crackers. Still had to use containers to transfer water. I did notice a jar(200) water was fully consumed at the same rate of a skin.

now sadly the monstrosity I built is exceeded by 2 water barrels in capacity 

• Like 1

Same for painting, I have only painted 1 flag but don't know what it's like to paint alot of the base structures.

I had to fill waterskins up to make the dyes, it can be a pain to fill them all up. You could just buy dyes from freeport but I know how awkward filling waterskins up can be

• Like 1

You can fill the waterskins from the tap.  It has four slots for waterskins, so you can make like 12 of them, fill them all up, put them in your grill and kick off the cooking, then rotate them

• Thanks 1