Sign in to follow this  
LIIMIIT

TRIBE CHEM B DUPING/CHEATING

tribe Chem B Dupping Cheating PROOF : only headshot/ No clip aimbot thru structures  @7:30 you can clearly see him aimboting thru structures

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Hi bro , if you can do anything for this problem: chemB use aimbot, only headshot, overkill stuff...

we have record them.

thank you for reading me.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

https://www.reddit.com/r/playatlas/comments/aum1yy/new_evidence_about_chem_b_duping_will_the_devs_do/?sort=new   putting my tinfoil hat on, I heard in ark they also had a group of cheaters that was in cahoots with the devs and these guys happen to be exploiters from ark as well, is some dev's nephew playing in chemB? there's been evidence for a month already about them duping really strong gear yet the devs refuse to answer or even get mad if you ask them about chemB

also to answer your question, yes they know and they do NOT WANT to do anything about it, they know very well about this.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

If they wanted people to test exploits and bugs leave it to chem B, I don't think i'll be playing it for very long I'm already getting sick of it. 

The devs have already said they are not looking into these kinds of things so I very much doubt they will be banned. If you want to continue to play as it is you better get used to this sort of thing because it isn't going away unfortunately. 

If any other of top 10 companies are willing to support, you can rename your company as well. Let's fight this thing together!

This Chen B  are cancer for this game. They talk everywhere on ingame chat about duplicate stuff and aimbot, they are "proud" of it.

Lot of players already gave up this game cause of this cheater company, you really need to do something against this...

While I can't disagree with your intentions by posting on the forums to report people exploiting, you shouldn't spam the forums as it detracts from your point and can lead people to disbelieve you.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, DannyUK said:

The devs have already said they are not looking into these kinds of things so I very much doubt they will be banned. If you want to continue to play as it is you better get used to this sort of thing because it isn't going away unfortunately. 

Source?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, boomervoncannon said:

Source?

I understand that this isn't ideal. In an ideal situation, we'd be able to support every single ticket that comes in and deal with it from either a technical or customer service point of view. However, at this time in our development phase, we're going to be using this system to identify game issues and trends so that we can tackle them from a technical/development point of view. The team have determined that this is the most efficient use of our resources and will ensure that we're able to resolve problems quickly and for a larger amount of players. It will also ensure that we can avoid those problems existing in the future, the alternative would be tackling them more slowly and risking more players having to deal with game breaking issues. 

1 minute ago, DannyUK said:

I understand that this isn't ideal. In an ideal situation, we'd be able to support every single ticket that comes in and deal with it from either a technical or customer service point of view. However, at this time in our development phase, we're going to be using this system to identify game issues and trends so that we can tackle them from a technical/development point of view. The team have determined that this is the most efficient use of our resources and will ensure that we're able to resolve problems quickly and for a larger amount of players. It will also ensure that we can avoid those problems existing in the future, the alternative would be tackling them more slowly and risking more players having to deal with game breaking issues. 

Quote lacks context. All I see is some statements about a system apparently for ticketing. Please provide more of the citation prior to the point you began quoting.

3 minutes ago, boomervoncannon said:

Quote lacks context. All I see is some statements about a system apparently for ticketing. Please provide more of the citation prior to the point you began quoting.

Scour the forums and find out, use the search feature if necessary. 

17 minutes ago, DannyUK said:

Scour the forums and find out, use the search feature if necessary. 

So you’re unwilling to provide a link to the source of your citation and instead want me to do a search from scratch? 🙁

They changed their name to ChemB Dupping Cheating W... after being attacked last night.

(Hence the new ChemB cheating posts from their members on this forum)

Edited by Pizik

Weren't French and ships were allied with Chem B for 4 weeks now? You guys know they were raiding multiple tribes with same gear, same players and same tactics. Why were you silent then? Literally , 4 to 6 week ally time, you didn't said a thing because the shit they were doing BENEFITTED you. Now they choose to attack YOU, and you are making such a drama in every single atlas forum possible. IF the CHEATING were so horrendous for your tribe, that you feel the urge and the need to spam this heavlly, why didn't you said ANYTHING meanwhile you were ALLY with THEM? 

I know why, because you don't give absolute no shits about cheating, duping, aimbotting or other claims you are branding them with. You were totally fine with those actions, why anybody should fucking care when you got hit by them? Such a two faced company you are, If you against a thing, you should be against all the time, otherwise you are no different than any random scumbag. I hope they kick your ass even more. Hypocrites.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

34 minutes ago, Omegalul12 said:

Weren't French and ships were allied with Chem B for 4 weeks now? You guys know they were raiding multiple tribes with same gear, same players and same tactics. Why were you silent then? Literally , 4 to 6 week ally time, you didn't said a thing because the shit they were doing BENEFITTED you. Now they choose to attack YOU, and you are making such a drama in every single atlas forum possible. IF the CHEATING were so horrendous for your tribe, that you feel the urge and the need to spam this heavlly, why didn't you said ANYTHING meanwhile you were ALLY with THEM? 

I know why, because you don't give absolute no shits about cheating, duping, aimbotting or other claims you are branding them with. You were totally fine with those actions, why anybody should fucking care when you got hit by them? Such a two faced company you are, If you against a thing, you should be against all the time, otherwise you are no different than any random scumbag. I hope they kick your ass even more. Hypocrites.

They are no BENEFIT to cheaters play games ! For no one !

If others tribes choose to not report and talk about Chem B cheat, it is their problem, about F&C, maybe they know about this but you need proof to report. Now they have so it is good they come to talk about it.

The most important here, it is to ban this cheaters who are Cancer.

Now if you have problem with F&C, it is another problem, but it is not topic here...

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

You cannot complain about "CHEATING" when you fucking don't do anything against it and ally with them. French know what the fuck was going on since week 2. They know their allies the alliance discord was governed by them. When reddit was shaking with chem b posts they didn't said anything. Why? Because it was their side, the second chem b attacked them then they started to be this "anti cheating" good gamers all of a sudden. They don't give 2 shits about the game nor its longevity, chem b is soft core pounding their ass,  that's the only reason they complain, if this shit was happening to anybody else they would fucking not.

Yall are fucking hypocrites. People call chem b on aimbotting yet the guy who supports those anti fucking aimbot posts ,lyod, dark armadas LEADER, was banned because of aimbot software. They say people take servers down to supply their attacks, yet they ally leaders yell about ddosing and other scummy shit in general chat. Same shit with Ivan, same shit with f&s. NOBODY is clean, nobody gives a SINGLE shit until its THEM who gets wiped. French has no fucking room to complain because they did allied with the tribe for 6 weeks. They were well aware of accusations and choose to turn a blindeye to it. Now they going to get the  pounding while everybody turns a fucking blind eye to them.

• Sad 1

Hello everyone and especially to our friends developer, I come here to report the chem b who are players in the wrong met our favorite game "Atlas". Indeed, they are "players" using a repeat Arawbot on the PVP EU server. I am part of the Frensh & ship and we had to do them at several times where they showed us the use of an aimbot (there is video support) And we are not the only ones to have suffered this, you just have to look at the ranking and the change of the name of tribute, more than a hundred players are concerned and all the server PVP EU is gangrained by these cheaters. I hope the developers will quickly do something before the servers are deserted ...

Bonjour a tous et surtout a nos amis développeurs, je viens ici afin de signalé les chem b qui sont des joueurs m'étant a mal notre jeux préféré "Atlas".
En effet se sont des "joueurs" utilisant des aimbot a répétition sur serveur PVP EU. Je fais partie des Frensh&ship et nous avons eu a faire a eux a plusieurs reprise où ils nous ont fait la démonstration d'utilisation d'un aimbot (il y a des vidéo a l'appuis) 
Et nous ne somme pas les seul a avoir subit cela, il vous suffit de regardé le classement et le changement des nom de tribut, plusieurs centaine de joueurs sont concerné et tout le serveur PVP EU est gangrainé par ces cheater. J'espère que les développer vont rapidement faire quelque chose avant que les serveur soit déserté...

https://youtu.be/NsGWZKzWwoY

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/386897768

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, boomervoncannon said:

That quote was in reference to the customer service ticket system that auto-closes tickets, and why they're not replacing items like tames and ships lost to glitches...

Edited by MeatSammich

Hello PATHFINDER PATHFINDER (I know you guys get it HAHAHA) so this guy is cheating and dupping since day one. Everyone is reporting them actively since at least a month and still nothing ?

What is grapeshot waiting for ?

Need some proof ?

https://clips.twitch.tv/NaivePrettiestCoyoteKAPOW

https://clips.twitch.tv/SquareBovineLasagnaWutFace

https://clips.twitch.tv/NiceCrowdedWalrusNotLikeThis

https://clips.twitch.tv/GeniusOnerousRadishGivePLZ

Good sail in the cheater's sea of EU PVP

• Thanks 1