Sign in to follow this  
George Catcher

Don't wanna my tames to gather all...

I mean... I ride a bear, go for a fibers (it's cotton in Tundra) and when my bear start to swipe his paws he gather cotton, all berries, potatoes, garlic, some greens, some saps, some seeds... (usually it's like 100 fibers and more than 2000 all other resources).

TbMCHJw.jpg

...after that I'm staying near my bear for couple of minutes and throwing away from his inventory all THOUSANDS of berries,  saps and other stuff I totally don't need at this moment.

So I guess it could be a good idea to be able to choice - what type of resources you want this time. Will that we just fibers, just saps, berries, or everything? (Or there is a way to do it right now?)

Edited by George Catcher

Jats already said they are looking into something similar to the way the bank filters. It may come. But it doesnt take long to use the search function and drop all feature.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

When you ask for a "filter", maybe you want as a next step full automatic gathering? 

Of course not, but to gather for like 5000 berries just to throw them out - is so much waste of nature and time!

But it doesnt take long to use the search function and drop all feature.

Yeah. That's a good advice. I'll use it.

On 2/13/2019 at 6:51 AM, Jatheish said:

We're going to be looking at moving over the tax-bank item-restrict functionality over to tames.

Thanks for the feedback folks, keep em coming 🙂

Here is the quote. @George Catcher

• Thanks 1

We're going to be looking at moving over the tax-bank item-restrict functionality over to tames.

Thanks for the feedback folks, keep em coming 

tax bank solution is so bad to start with.. 

• Like 1

I know what you mean. I have a place in the tundra also. A bear it almost not worth it. But great for sap.

I would not expect a filter anytime soon if ever.

You need to ship it down south to a pure fiber area. You can get 100 stacks in an hour and sail back.

• Like 1

I was thinking the same, when I do it with the thatch on the ground it always picks up more parsley than thatch so I'm continuously dropping the parsley on the floor just to keep the thatch. It's the same with the red berries, it's a pain to go through the inventory and drop them 1 by 1 until you're left with what you want.

Hopefully it gets fixed soon, I very much doubt it will happen in the next major patch though but who knows, fingers crossed 

• Like 1

You need to ship it down south to a pure fiber area

Yeah I have a freeport 5 minutes away and there are like tons of just fibers. So before ship construction I sail there with a bear and gather for like 20k fibers in 5 minutes.

6 hours ago, DannyUK said:

I was thinking the same, when I do it with the thatch on the ground it always picks up more parsley than thatch so I'm continuously dropping the parsley on the floor just to keep the thatch. It's the same with the red berries, it's a pain to go through the inventory and drop them 1 by 1 until you're left with what you want.

Hopefully it gets fixed soon, I very much doubt it will happen in the next major patch though but who knows, fingers crossed 

Search in the tames inventory for what you want to drop...ie: pars for parsley, acai for acai berries, etc...drop all.

Not the perfect system a filter would be, but, at least a quicker workaround than manually dropping each stack 1 by 1

*offer apparently not valid for language localizations other than english

• Like 1

Am I the only one who drags the items I want to my inventory, and then hit drop all on the bear? I mean it's not a fix to the best getting 3k lbs in berry weight in 5 swipes, but its quicker than spamming drop on the individual items

• Like 1

Am I the only one who drags the items I want to my inventory, and then hit drop all on the bear?

It ironic but I never check if there is a function allows me to do like that. But thx to the topic - I'll do it in future : ))