Pax

pve FIRST ATLAS AUCTION NA-PVE ONLY

This is a notice that the PVE Server will have an auction March 02 2019, 2pm PST

The following rules apply

All items are 

1. Sold for GOLD ONLY

2. Must be delivered to the auction house NO LATER than Thursday Feb28 - N12

3. 10% of sales are kept by the auction house extra tips are appreciated. 

-Here is how the auction will work.

-You pick an item/animal/ship (boxed)/ blueprint that you wish to sell.

-Items will be transferred to Echo Hill on N12 and held until the auction. 

-The auction will be lived streamed using Mixer with a 0.2 second delay for biding.

-Winner MUST pay bill before the following Sunday to receive item. Failure to do so will prevent you from participating in future auctions.

-Seller of the item will state a starter bid price, being the lowest price they would accept the item being sold.  

Any item that does NOT sell will be returned to the owner costing them nothing.

All Sales are finale!!

There will be  a free bear given to 1 person based on a random giveaway program.

Bidders will be required to verify mixer name with discord/forums/ingame name or tribe.

All items that have been registered for the auction will be posted on the following spread sheet.

Only 20 slots will be authorized for this auction please contact PaX#6297 on discord or Reply to this post with any questions..

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Gzmz5-6c-bhrcDEl9roUy6ejvhy-fbSq4x4EjaLCh9Y/edit?usp=sharing

Edited by Pax
  • Thanks 1

thats the plan. just gotta get people to come in or tame more animals to sell for my own.

The site is only the holding place for the Items. The auction its self will be held over live stream.  feel free to DM me we can see about arranging pick up of your goods

REMINDER today is the last day to get your items in for the auction on saturday!!!

We have alot of cool stuff for sail!!!

-a ship

-bears

-chocobos

-BPs

-250K thatch!!

REMINDER AGAIN>. you do not have to be in N12 or even in the game at the time of the auction only able to get to  N12 or make arrangements with-in 24 hours of closing

AUCTION CANCELED 

WHIT THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF SERVER WIPES THERE WILL BE NO AUCTION. ANY ITEMS SUBMITTED CAN BE PICKED UP PLEASE CONTACT ME FOR YOUR ITEMS

Yah I wish I would've saw this event before and would've loved to contribute and been a part of the auction.

we canceled due to the wipe.  i will do more in the future